Are all Gooners backing the French for the World Cup?

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
gooner.ed
Site Admin

Are all Gooners backing the French for the World Cup?

Post by gooner.ed »

Sorry it's been a while since my last post to all semi-regulars. Once things start rolling again with next season, the forum will get a bit of a push both on the main site and also in the printed issue so we start getting something worth popping into on hopefully a daily basis. It's been a bit of an experiment so far, but the modest number of posts have at least given your ed the chance to get the hang of this moderator lark and what it involves. If things do get considerably busier, I hope we can recruit a couple more moderators apart from myself and Dicko.

Anyhow, ahead of the two semis, are Gooners backing Thierry and France, Germany and Mad Jens or even Italy or Portugal? Wouldn't like to be a United fan right now knowing that they will be forced to sell one of their better players, but at least the amount of diving in the Premiership will probably be reduced by 50% if spaghetti head goes.

I'm going for France anyway. I love Jens, but I can't love the Germans. I even hope Italy beat them in the semis as it would kill me to see the Germans make two successive World Cup finals with such an average set of players. Makes you wonder what England could achieve with a half decent manager! :(

BourneGooner

Post by BourneGooner »

I dont mind who wins the world cup as long as Portugal and that fcuking cheating scumbag from Manure go out

Dicko

Post by Dicko »

France all the way - go TITI and silence those who say you can't perform at a big occasion.

TOP GUN

Post by TOP GUN »

Dicko wrote:France all the way - go TITI and silence those who say you can't perform at a big occasion.
vive le france, allez les bleus!!