FINALLY INDEPENDENT

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Drone

FINALLY INDEPENDENT

Post by Drone »

Sorry guys, i was upset as well last night after the game, i wished we were out form the cup, but not this way.

Anyway nothing can harm my celebration for INDEPENDENCE DAY, today my friends we are declaring INDEPENDENCE at 15:00, it's time to celebrate and get drunk. :D

lisa_gooner

Post by lisa_gooner »

Good luck with that - I hope it is a peaceful independence for Kosovo.

corkbarry

Post by corkbarry »

Enjoy your Independance Day,stay safe :!:

GoonerJim

Post by GoonerJim »

Looking at this in a historical context, independence is a big mistake and the wrong thing to do. Its like Scottish people moving to Newcastle over a few decades to the point where they make up the majority of the inhabitants and then say they want to break away from England.
Sorry if it rankles your feathers but its the truth.

I Hate Hleb

Post by I Hate Hleb »

OH SHIT!!! :shock: NOW YOU'VE GONE AND DONE IT!!! :roll: TIN HELMETS ON EVERYONE...... :roll: :lol: :wink:

GOOD LUCK KAQAK. I KNOW THAT THIS IS SOMETHING THAT YOU AND YOUR PEOPLE HAVE BEEN DESIRING FOR A LONG TIME. 8) :lol: :wink:

N17 Gooner

Post by N17 Gooner »

Any Serb Gooners if you don't want to know the scores look away now.

EL-Z

Post by EL-Z »

A heartwarming congratulations from the south coast of England. I hope it is a peaceful and well thought independence. (Tin helmet at the ready)

Drone

Post by Drone »

Thanx to all of ya, it's has been peacefull untill now and it seems that how it's going to be in the future, it was a long and wery wery paintfull way untill now, many people has been sacrificed for this day since 100 of years, and finally we done it, with help from our great great friends: America, Great Britain, France, Ireland (who will be among the first nations to recognize the independence of Kosovo), Germany etc etc.

I Hate Hleb

Post by I Hate Hleb »

N17 Gooner wrote:Any Serb Gooners if you don't want to know the scores look away now.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

COMIC GENUIS!! 8)

OF COURSE THE ONE THING WE ALL WANT, WHETHER WE ARE FOR OR AGAINST THIS, IS A PEACEFUL RESOLUTION. LET'S HOPE THAT'S WHAT HAPPENS. 8) :lol: :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

I Hate Hleb wrote:
N17 Gooner wrote:Any Serb Gooners if you don't want to know the scores look away now.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

COMIC GENUIS!! 8)

OF COURSE THE ONE THING WE ALL WANT, WHETHER WE ARE FOR OR AGAINST THIS, IS A PEACEFUL RESOLUTION. LET'S HOPE THAT'S WHAT HAPPENS. 8) :lol: :wink:
Bang on. Congratulations KAQAK. Enjoy it and stay safe, mate. 8)

REB

Post by REB »

was just watching on the news,, good luck with that kaqak,,
when your president dont forget your friends from the gooner :wink:

I Hate Hleb

Post by I Hate Hleb »

GoonerJim wrote:Looking at this in a historical context, independence is a big mistake and the wrong thing to do. Its like Scottish people moving to Newcastle over a few decades to the point where they make up the majority of the inhabitants and then say they want to break away from England.

I KNOW IT'S NOT EXACTLY THE SAME BUT SOMETHING AKIN TO THAT IS HAPPENING IN OUR OWN COUNTRY NOW - IN BERWICK. HEARD A RADIO REPORT SAY THAT RESIDENTS THERE WANT TO RETURN TO BEING PART OF SCOTLAND RATHER THAN REMAIN PART OF ENGLAND. :shock: :oops: :wink: :lol: :wink:

Red Gunner

Post by Red Gunner »

Waving American flags and kissing their ass is selling your soul, mate. Sorry but respectful people wouldn't do that for anything at all.
Last edited by Red Gunner on Sun Feb 17, 2008 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GoonerJim

Post by GoonerJim »

I Hate Hleb wrote:
GoonerJim wrote:Looking at this in a historical context, independence is a big mistake and the wrong thing to do. Its like Scottish people moving to Newcastle over a few decades to the point where they make up the majority of the inhabitants and then say they want to break away from England.

I KNOW IT'S NOT EXACTLY THE SAME BUT SOMETHING AKIN TO THAT IS HAPPENING IN OUR OWN COUNTRY NOW - IN BERWICK. HEARD A RADIO REPORT SAY THAT RESIDENTS THERE WANT TO RETURN TO BEING PART OF SCOTLAND RATHER THAN REMAIN PART OF ENGLAND. :shock: :oops: :wink: :lol: :wink:
The reason i am against it is because if you read the news from that region you will see ethnic albanians have been trying to partition parts of Macedonia aswell - which led to violence on the border and now NATO has had to createa buffer zone there. Im sorry but i cannot and will not accept any sort of land grabs - its despicable and wrong.

cpmarkw

Good luck

Post by cpmarkw »

I hope you get all you wish for you will def remember the day you expelled the scum but also the day we lost to the scum :lol: