SHOW SOME HEART!!!

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
cpmarkw

SHOW SOME HEART!!!

Post by cpmarkw »

The same story..........

Manc stole from Scum the most simple footballing idea.....

pressure Arsenal all over the park,,,mistakes made as small triangle football doesnt work they show more heart anf fight (wrong type of fight Eboue!) then defence splitting passes to fast forwards.....3 headers as well bring back the donkey pls!!

So where was our fight???where is the gooner till i die fight from our young/fit team??

Also why do our opponents buy every year but we never need to?

We are top three and i genuinely believe we would be out of sight if we bought 5 more semi or true quality players

why cant the management see this its elementary utd chelsea, barca real build on reputation when successful we never need to ;imagine the squad if ronaldo, rooney, jenas. carrick ,ribery, just some of the players wenger knew before they made it but our squad was good enough!!!!

pls stop our team being demoralised to save money we do apparently have!!!!

AM I ALONE WITH THIS?????????

CPMARK :roll: