who got the train to old trafford?

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
crocit

who got the train to old trafford?

Post by crocit »

im trying to plan journey for the league game, 90% sure it'll be the sunday 4pm kick off, how did u get to Old trafford from MAnchester picadilly?

lisa_gooner

Post by lisa_gooner »

I used to live in Manchester. The best way is to zip up your jacket, don't open your mouth and get the train to Old Trafford Station (special matchday service) or the tram (Metrolink) from Piccadilly to "Old Trafford" Metrolink station (get off at the cricket ground - safer). It is a short walk to the home of prawn sandwiches from there. Be careful, it is quite rough around there if you are an away fan.

crocit

Post by crocit »

away fans dont bother me,i got the coach last week, and we gotlost, went past thew coachpark, went in a crowd, and these mancs were singing, so we turned around and had to go through them :lol: