Eduardo

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
stats

Post by stats »

hope there is a good punch up in the tuneral

tellysavallas

Post by tellysavallas »

http://vinovo.magnify.net/watch/playlis ... 8NJQVHYB2D
Video of injurie

Cmon Edu, dont give up

stats

Post by stats »

TBH i want to really see how sick it is, maybe not the nicest & best thing in the world to say but if sky can't show it then it is something to really worry about

well ere's my vid on him i done recently
enjoy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fw0kmkILY80

REB

Post by REB »

very sad to see,, that fcuker taylor shouldnt be allowed play again till eddie comes back,, dirty bastard :twisted:

C.E.S.C

Post by C.E.S.C »

REB

Post by REB »

that looks awful :cry:

poor eddy,, jayus its like that coventry player against man u,, david busst

nikman 89

Post by nikman 89 »

GUNNER FOR LIFE--- ARE YOU SOME SORT OF C*** -- U SAID HE IS PROB OUT FOR THE SEASON--- FORGET FOOTBALL FOR A SECOND MATE AND THINK ABOUT THE PERSON YOU MUG--THAT INJURY HAS FINISHED HIM THINK ABOUT HIM AND HIS FAMILY AT THIS TIME--- I JUST HOPE ZAGREB WILL GIVE HIM A COACHING ROLE WHEN HE RECOVERS IN A COUPLE OF YEARS

C.E.S.C

Post by C.E.S.C »

nikman 89 wrote:GUNNER FOR LIFE--- ARE YOU SOME SORT OF C*** -- U SAID HE IS PROB OUT FOR THE SEASON--- FORGET FOOTBALL FOR A SECOND MATE AND THINK ABOUT THE PERSON YOU MUG--THAT INJURY HAS FINISHED HIM THINK ABOUT HIM AND HIS FAMILY AT THIS TIME--- I JUST HOPE ZAGREB WILL GIVE HIM A COACHING ROLE WHEN HE RECOVERS IN A COUPLE OF YEARS
that wont finish him he will be back in 8-9 months look at cisse both his legs got snaped in half

Wayno

Post by Wayno »

Calm down nickman 89, this is not the time for Gooners to be turning on one another.

rhyspac

Post by rhyspac »

Still can't clear my head! man i feel so bad for him! lets go out 2nd half and fuck them up! ooh 2 be ah GOONAH!

stats

Post by stats »

you may never know lads this could make him stronger, lots of players have suffered the same for example Larsson & Ciise

lisa_gooner

Post by lisa_gooner »

Diaby fucked his ankle pretty badly but he has failed to impress seriously since. It is hard to know what would have happened if the injury hadn't occured in these cases. I just hope he is OK, getting some nice morphine :wink: and they can patch him up.

Come on you rip-roaring reds!

RaM

Post by RaM »

GUNNER FOR LIFE--- ARE YOU SOME SORT OF C*** -- U SAID HE IS PROB OUT FOR THE SEASON--- FORGET FOOTBALL FOR A SECOND MATE AND THINK ABOUT THE PERSON YOU MUG--THAT INJURY HAS FINISHED HIM THINK ABOUT HIM AND HIS FAMILY AT THIS TIME--- I JUST HOPE ZAGREB WILL GIVE HIM A COACHING ROLE WHEN HE RECOVERS IN A COUPLE OF YEARS

Calm down. Read the rest of the thread before jumping down someone's throat over a single sentence.

N17 Gooner

Post by N17 Gooner »

1-1 Walcott :shock: 8)

Have it you Brummie fucks.

lisa_gooner

Post by lisa_gooner »

YESSSSS!

THEO THEO!