Oh What An Atmosphere

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
BIG RADDY

Oh What An Atmosphere

Post by BIG RADDY »

Having just watched the last 10 minutes of the Fulham v Everton game I asked myself where have these Fulham fans come from.
With 2 minutes to go you would think that they were on the verge of winning the world cup.
I remember being there for our game in January and they just sat there like stiffs, not a murmur not a sound or was it the deafening noise of the travelling gooners? where we had witnessed the best support this season.
Ok they need the 3 points to avoid relegation but then we need the 3 points to take the title.
So I ask myself why aren't we getting behind our team when there is so much at stake.
Yesterday I was on my feet numerous times voicing my opions to the team making my voice van nistelroy and all about me where echoes of "sitdan-sitdan".
Why don't these knobs just stay at home and let the real fans attend the games who get behind our team.
Again people leaving in there droves and missing Kolo's equaliser, as do many, on many occasions because they can't wait to get home for one reason or another. Why bother coming?
So lads and lasses "COME ON AND GET BEHIND YOUR TEAM" for that last push until May