fit bird or grand slam?

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.

the girl or the match?

day long date with toni, impress her, watch the replay on MOTD
14%
manure vs history fc followed by chelski vs the arsenal (mmm)
86%

Total votes: 22

Rowly

Post by Rowly »

I Hate Hleb wrote:IS THAT A CONFESSION? :shock: :? DON'T LET KHALID READ IT!! :oops: :roll: :lol: :wink:
lool!!! i have been told i look like D.Batty on a previous thread :oops: :oops: :cry:

but i assure you that is as far as it goes :lol:

Red Gunner

Post by Red Gunner »

I Hate Hleb wrote:IS THAT A CONFESSION? :shock: :? DON'T LET KHALID READ IT!! :oops: :roll: :lol: :wink:
I saw that and thought the same. I was going to make a joke. I mean, you are asking for it when you post this:

aha!! the age old question... Tits or arse?

for me... arse, every time.

I'll give Rowly the benefit of the doubt this time around :lol: :wink: 8)

Rowly

Post by Rowly »

:? i thought it was a typical pub question :oops: :oops: ... if u could only keep one or the other? :shock: ah well, seem to have got away with it this time 8)

lisa_gooner

Post by lisa_gooner »

Hi Aussie Chick, are you in Oz or England?

I'm Gooner Essex Chick in Oz.... sad for missing The Arsenal but to be truthful there isn't a whole lot more that I miss about old Blighty! At least I can watch on the internet in the middle of the night or free replays in pubs during the week. I haven't missed a game yet.

8)

dvbrisgooner1

Re: fit bird or grand slam?

Post by dvbrisgooner1 »

K a r e l =] wrote:i'm too busy saturday - can't take her out. i'm free on sunday - can take her out.

but its grand slam sunday :? :( :cry:

do i miss 2 of the potentially greatest league games of the season to take her out or do i ditch her, and watch the games, and risk losing her cos' she's like well pissed. :roll: i can tell, i'm getting dodgy text messages just venting anger. :shock:

fuck. and she's fit. it's football or the bird. and before you try being clever, i can't do both. :lol: cos i need to concentrate on ONE thing and i go mad when watching football. :x

ouch :!: whichever way it goes, i'm screwed. :cry: :o :)

You're an Arsenal fan, right? So why post such a fucking stupid question to other Arsenal fans. Doughnut.

wilko49er

Post by wilko49er »

The Arsenal will always be there the girl wont, tough choice. Which do you want the most. We win you ditch her great!! we lose you ditch her bad!!
We win and you dont ditch her double win!!
Do the game and the girl mate :twisted:
Youre a man figure out how to do both..

GoonerAussieChick

Post by GoonerAussieChick »

Hey Lisa_gooner, I'm an aussie living in london - although home office is going to kick me outta soon when my visa runs up... unless I can find a british man to marry...
I was dating a guy but he turned out to be a spurs fan - so I dumped his sorry arse.

So K a r e l =] - have you made your mind up which your choosing? Bird or Football?

TheOne2Smooth

Post by TheOne2Smooth »

GoonerAussieChick wrote:Hey Lisa_gooner, I'm an aussie living in london - although home office is going to kick me outta soon when my visa runs up... unless I can find a british man to marry...
I was dating a guy but he turned out to be a spurs fan - so I dumped his sorry arse.

So K a r e l =] - have you made your mind up which your choosing? Bird or Football?
how much you willing to pay? :lol: