fit bird or grand slam?

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.

the girl or the match?

day long date with toni, impress her, watch the replay on MOTD
14%
manure vs history fc followed by chelski vs the arsenal (mmm)
86%

Total votes: 22

Ted B

fit bird or grand slam?

Post by Ted B »

i'm too busy saturday - can't take her out. i'm free on sunday - can take her out.

but its grand slam sunday :? :( :cry:

do i miss 2 of the potentially greatest league games of the season to take her out or do i ditch her, and watch the games, and risk losing her cos' she's like well pissed. :roll: i can tell, i'm getting dodgy text messages just venting anger. :shock:

fuck. and she's fit. it's football or the bird. and before you try being clever, i can't do both. :lol: cos i need to concentrate on ONE thing and i go mad when watching football. :x

ouch :!: whichever way it goes, i'm screwed. :cry: :o :)

Red Gunner

Post by Red Gunner »

If I was you, I'd go out with the girl if she is that fit. What is the big deal about the cheap-sounding "Grand Slam Sunday"? I bet they are going to be two boring matches. And they happen every season anyway. It is not like it is the Champions League. Hope that helped :wink:
Last edited by Red Gunner on Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jacko-arsnl

Post by jacko-arsnl »

cant believe your even thinking about not watching the game
youve got the whole of the holdays coming up to go out with her i ditched off my bird and she understands kinda

Ted B

Post by Ted B »

that's the thing. this girl doesn't understand. it's the arsenal but she doesn't come with it unfortunately. for fucks sake. she's even stopped sending me kisses. :oops: see what football does to people? :( :)

Miss Lovely

Post by Miss Lovely »

football is more important, i think you're being very silly, see her in the evening.

Ted B

Post by Ted B »

no not really (silly), altough football is more important in this case, i'm just caught in 2 minds. she's from southend, im from east london - it's not possible. which is why it has to be a 'day' thing. :(

youngw

Post by youngw »

what does this girl actually look like?

Ted B

Post by Ted B »

dark hair, pretty face :) well it's my type basically, therefore fit is the word :wink:

fuck. 6 pointer. i'm close to just taking the 3 points with arsenal and losing the 3 points on the other hand. :idea:

Cesc is God

Post by Cesc is God »

Gotta be the Arse first...

Not her arse but The Arse! 8)

youngw

Post by youngw »

Got to watch the Arsenal!
Only one choice in my eyes.

Ted B

Post by Ted B »

i think i've lost by default now. 10 minutes since i dropped the bombshell, no text reply. :( heres to being single for another 2 years :) what a fuck up. :?

Red Gunner

Post by Red Gunner »

Looks like I am th only one who voted for the first option :lol: How about you take her out on Saturday? What is so important on Saturday then that girl and Arsenal?

Ted B

Post by Ted B »

that was the initial plan to be honest, to go on saturday. but going to a party and then onto clubbing instead, plus going to the pub with the boys to watch west ham and then go dogs track, asked her if she wanted to come hang out with us instead but just being all uptight about it and declining. :twisted: :roll: :oops: bloody girls :)

REB

Post by REB »

unless you plan on marrying this girl and even then id still prob watch the football,,
girls come and go but the arsenal is for ever 8)
and if she's in to you then between 4-6 she wont mind watching the game :shock:

Sutch

Post by Sutch »

I agree with most on here, Arsenal first.