The Team..

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
ArsenalForLife08

The Team..

Post by ArsenalForLife08 »

Hello,
in the recent game any gray (who i dislike) quoted "i think its too erlie for this arsenal team to win the title maybe a year or 2" on my opinion i agree mayb next season.. but adebayor seems too me like he's now interested anymore his first touch is not good and the way he sometimes slugs around the pitch isnt either but wenger has defiantly GOT to this summer sum1 who can score like - David Villa,Samuel Eto'o people who not only can score but can set up other people aswell for a scoring chance,just wanted too get your views... Thanks

AdamGreen

Post by AdamGreen »

I completely agree, Adebayor isnt World Class and like another post ive made Drogba is and that was the difference we need to get a world class striker in the summer!

aw

Post by aw »

Actually, Droghba wants to leave Chelsea.......

burns718

Post by burns718 »

he is shit as is hleb

Lethal

Post by Lethal »

sell hleb to inter get ribery or quasmera in

Magic Hat

Post by Magic Hat »

Too early? Sure, most of them don't have experience for the title run in and our squad is a little short as we only got major cash for this summer plus other players waiting to mature.

hanny73

Post by hanny73 »

Adebayor has definitely the over arrogant swagger that was all too familiar in the latter days of Henry, we def need a proven 25 goal a season striker.

lisa_gooner

Post by lisa_gooner »

Yeah, we should buy Michael Owen.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

HAHAHAAA!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ahem. Sorry about that.

TheOne2Smooth

Post by TheOne2Smooth »

sorry Hleb aint shit the guy is having a dip in form he has played well this season so come on wake up

RaM

Post by RaM »

Some of the criticism Hleb is copping on here is a bit harsh. He wasn't spoken about nearly as much for his fine displays for much of the season.

I personally think he's a great player. His close control is second to none. I think he's wasted on the wing though.

Buy a winger over the summer, and keep Hleb for when we need to play 4-5-1. That formation seems to suit him best.