OFFICIAL liverpool tonight

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
jacko-arsnl

Post by jacko-arsnl »

well bendter wants to play in a different poistion for another team and Eboue well what can i say apart from "FUCK OFF
theo is miles better than him its take the fucking piss
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

SCREAM AIM FIRE

Post by SCREAM AIM FIRE »

burns718 wrote:how are we not winning this

that was so obviously a penalty as well
not winning thanks to bentdner

the fucking useless twat
:evil: :x :x :x :evil:

augie

Post by augie »

Before everyone starts jumping at me what I meant by the first statement was that if we had a better squad we wouldnt have to put up with performances from the likes of hleb and eboue cos someone else would take their place. Tell you something else as well - flamini hardly got near gerrard all night :oops:

BOJDE LFC

Post by BOJDE LFC »

Good game fellas. Masch was superb as always and we did a good ol job on ya's. We've got our away goal and we are bringing it back to Anfield with us. :P

SCREAM AIM FIRE

Post by SCREAM AIM FIRE »

theo is much better than eboue, i still dont understand why wenger insists on playing the peice of shit

jacko-arsnl

Post by jacko-arsnl »

BOJDE LFC wrote:Good game fellas. Masch was superb as always and we did a good ol job on ya's. We've got our away goal and we are bringing it back to Anfield with us. :P
how can you say masch had a good game flamster was all over him he was really quiet masch and gerrard well didnt even notice the tosser was playing.
But its going to be a great game at anfield and let the best team win "ARSENAL" :D

N17 Gooner

Post by N17 Gooner »

Load of fucking pony. We should have put the bin dippers to bed tonight.

Oh well looks like an away win will have to do.

augie

Post by augie »

I wont mention the stick on penalty we should have got bojde :roll:

In fairness we did not do enough for me and cesc was the only player making an effort to drive us on. Can someone please explain to me why wenger saw fit to swap theo, who was beginning to really worry them down their right, over to the other side where he hardly seen the ball after that plus we got stuck with waltzing matilda(hleb) on our left as attack after attack slowed up and broke down at his feet :roll: :oops:

BOJDE LFC

Post by BOJDE LFC »

I know this will make you guys a wee bit angry, but Hleb went down pretty easily for the pen appeal.

burns718

Post by burns718 »

i though theo was best when he was on the left cuttin in great shot aswell, gave him some confidence

we really really miss rosicky, when is he back, and sagna

though senderos was top draw tonight put himself in the thick of it a few times. i dont think ade is gd enough, why does he think he can dribble with the ball, just do wat drogba does and stay in the box hastling the life out of the 2 Cb's

jacko-arsnl

Post by jacko-arsnl »

BOJDE LFC wrote:I know this will make you guys a wee bit angry, but Hleb went down pretty easily for the pen appeal.
yes that has made me very angry now be quiet

BOJDE LFC

Post by BOJDE LFC »

No Gerrard tonight = no away goal.

BOJDE LFC

Post by BOJDE LFC »

Why does Wenger insist on playing Eboue instead of the likes of Walcott?

augie

Post by augie »

BOJDE LFC wrote:Why does Wenger insist on playing Eboue instead of the likes of Walcott?

No fucker here knows :roll:

lisa_gooner

Post by lisa_gooner »

Hey- at least Chelsea lost :lol:

I think we were on top for most of the game tonight, Liverpool got a good goal but it was against the run of play. We should've had 2 from RvP and Bendtner's 'save' was just dreadful.

Anyway, I am still confident that we can go up to the land paved with hubcaps and get a result. Liverpool have so often been our bitches at anfield so I think we can do it again.