OFFICIAL liverpool tonight

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
SCREAM AIM FIRE

Post by SCREAM AIM FIRE »

hleb did go down easily but he was dragged off the ball

only 1 man to blame for not winning tonight and his initials are NB :roll: :x

Magic Merse
Location: Stanford-le-hope, home of the world famous Dougie from McFly

Post by Magic Merse »

I dont think it was a pen.

I dont think Liverpool played well at all

I dont think our attackers played well at all

I think we dont have to be worried about the away goal

I think we it will be a better game at anfield

I think both teams will attack at anfield at that will play into our hands

augie

Post by augie »

SCREAM AIM FIRE wrote:hleb did go down easily but he was dragged off the ball

After watching 90mins of pure shite from hleb and approx 60mins of shite from eboue you want to blame bedtner for everything :?: :roll: Now I am not his biggest fan but he tried harder to get out of the way of that shot than those other 2 *word censored* did all night :x

PiccadillyDreamer

Post by PiccadillyDreamer »

C'mon fellow gooners all is is far from lost. there is a hill to climb but we can do it. we are the mighty Arsenal FC and we'll bloody take on anyone. I aint downbeat, I ain't dis-hearted time to rally the troops and start to believe in our team rather than pointing fingers. all we need is an away goal and i've got a feeling that the return to anfield is going to be a famous night for Arsenal.
EYES RIGHT! :twisted:

augie

Post by augie »

I realise I am breaking my own rules tonight cos I said that I would never call any Arsenal player a *word censored* but enough is enough for me :roll: Sorry if that offends anyone though (except hleb and eboue of course) :oops:

SCREAM AIM FIRE

Post by SCREAM AIM FIRE »

augie wrote:

After watching 90mins of pure shite from hleb and approx 60mins of shite from eboue you want to blame bedtner for everything :?: :roll: Now I am not his biggest fan but he tried harder to get out of the way of that shot than those other 2 c**ts did all night :x

yes, all he had to do was jump and boom, 2-1 to us
blocking that shot was the only thing he did, at least eboue had a shot and hleb won a corner

all 3 off them should get docked if we go out

augie

Post by augie »

PiccadillyDreamer wrote:C'mon fellow gooners all is is far from lost. there is a hill to climb but we can do it. we are the mighty Arsenal FC and we'll bloody take on anyone. I aint downbeat, I ain't dis-hearted time to rally the troops and start to believe in our team rather than pointing fingers. all we need is an away goal and i've got a feeling that the return to anfield is going to be a famous night for Arsenal.

I dont for 1 second think that this tie is lost yet and believe that we still have a good but not great chance of going through. My anger and despair tonight is focused on a few individuals more than the team or result

Magic Merse
Location: Stanford-le-hope, home of the world famous Dougie from McFly

Post by Magic Merse »

I think it would be very unfair to blaim bendtner for blocking the shot, and any way the lino was alrealy signalling for offside.

PiccadillyDreamer

Post by PiccadillyDreamer »

augie wrote:
PiccadillyDreamer wrote:C'mon fellow gooners all is is far from lost. there is a hill to climb but we can do it. we are the mighty Arsenal FC and we'll bloody take on anyone. I aint downbeat, I ain't dis-hearted time to rally the troops and start to believe in our team rather than pointing fingers. all we need is an away goal and i've got a feeling that the return to anfield is going to be a famous night for Arsenal.

I dont for 1 second think that this tie is lost yet and believe that we still have a good but not great chance of going through. My anger and despair tonight is focused on a few individuals more than the team or result

Have to agree that several players played how shall i put it......like a load of old shite

lisa_gooner

Post by lisa_gooner »

come on guys, I am as disappointed as anyone about NB blocking that 'goal' but if you have ever played football you know that sometimes you literally cannot get out of the way quickly enough due to the way your weight is distributed. It doesn't matter how fast you are or how much you get paid, you just can't move in time. It is just poor positioning perhaps (standing on the opposition's goal line!) rather than lazyness.

gus ceasar is a legend

Post by gus ceasar is a legend »

I will say it for you Augie..........

EBOUE IS A *word censored*!

Why Wenger persists with him is now ridiculous! Sure Theo is not perfect but at least the guy is honest and gives us (mostly) a buzz when he gets going! What does Eboue offer...........nothing, strictly fucking nothing!

RVP is shot to pieces again and Hleb.......well his heart aint with us anymore..........you can't carry those two and Eboue in an already paper thin squad let alone a startong eleven! How significant was Andy Gray's comment went when Eboue went off! So very truthful!

Sure it aint over but Monsieur Wenger if we end up potless again this season you have to be open to criticism and doubts abut your judgement!

:evil:

thatgooner

Post by thatgooner »

Eboue and RVP should both leave in the summer.

I like RVP,
But we just arent gettin his wages worth.

Hleb im unsure about, sometimes he's class sometimes he's *****.
I think he need some competition for a place in the squad.

BOJDE LFC

Post by BOJDE LFC »

It was offside anyway was it not?

gus ceasar is a legend

Post by gus ceasar is a legend »

BOJDE LFC wrote:

No it wasn't!

That is quite clear to see...............I suggest you ram raid Specsavers tomorrow!

:evil:

Red Gunner

Post by Red Gunner »

BOJDE LFC wrote:

The ref gave offside but from what I saw, there was a Liverpool player on the line :? So I didn't understand the decision. And if the offside was the right decision, they gave it because of Bendtner anyway.