WOT DO YOU DO?

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Belfast Boy

Post by Belfast Boy »

Director of my own company - AFC Engineering Ltd 8) which I use to contract my services as an aircraft engineer/inspector to companies around the world altho since I became a dad my priority is to stick as close to home as I can now, ie Europe/UK rather than globetrottin after the big bucks, I also develop and deal in property as a sideline, and will take the keys of one of the penthouses overlookin the new stadium in June, but unfortunately I'll have to rent it out as it's really an investment for my wee lad :D

lisa_gooner

Post by lisa_gooner »

I'm an astrophysicist. My job is a Postdoctoral Fellowship at the University of Sydney. I use the largest radio telescopes in the world to study star formation, the magnetic field structures of galaxies and supernova remnants.

It's good fun and I enjoy it. You get a lot of free travel and freedom to manage your own work.

BT

Post by BT »

DB10GOONER wrote:Currently a Civil Servant. I work appointing senior managers and professionals to the HSE (Irish health service) and analysts to government think tanks and the police etc etc. I'm in the only department in the civil service that is high pressure with a huge work load... :cry: :roll:

Before that I worked for my old man's construction firm installing structural steel and fireproofing buildings for 17 years, the last 8 as a contracts and site manager.

Also made a few quid over the years playing in bands part time (weekends mostly).

My absolute burning ambition is to be a full time writer. Have written two novels (one adult black comedy, one conspiracy) that are currently with a couple of agents, so fingers crossed... :?

Anyone on here with connections to (or works for) a major publisher????? :wink:
Yeah, I do! Pretty literary though. Work in Rights but would ideally like to move into Editorial. Sadly its very competitive and means a massive drop in salary. Which agents are they with?

I once had to deal with the editor of a man u fanzine. He didnt know i was a gooner and he was still an absolute c**t to deal with

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

lisa_gooner wrote:I'm an astrophysicist. My job is a Postdoctoral Fellowship at the University of Sydney. I use the largest radio telescopes in the world to study star formation, the magnetic field structures of galaxies and supernova remnants.

It's good fun and I enjoy it. You get a lot of free travel and freedom to manage your own work.
Sounds pretty cool. 8)

Have you been up to BrisVegas (Brisbane) yet? I spent 15 years there as a kid. Great place to grow up, Surfers Paradise (before the high rises) was only an hour away, all the outdoor pursuits you'd want, great weather, nice people. 8)

jacko-arsnl

Post by jacko-arsnl »

im doing my GCSEs used to be a paper boy though

MK Gould

Post by MK Gould »

Ok, so I'm an Accountant :( , who was born in Essex :( , and lives near M*lton Keynes :(, and I tried to learn guitar but have fingers like sausages :( ....BUT....life's not too bad as Im going to the Arsenal tonight :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: !!!!

Ted B

Post by Ted B »

part time loser
part time hustler
part time footballer

RVPs sick note

Post by RVPs sick note »

Air Traffic Controller at Heathrow Airport.

Plenty of time off to see the Gunners but I have to miss some games

WengerKnows

Post by WengerKnows »

I'm running a cosmetics company , i handle all purchasing , production and R&D , my cousin deals with the sales and marketing side of the business .

burns718

Post by burns718 »

RVPs sick note wrote:Air Traffic Controller at Heathrow Airport.

Plenty of time off to see the Gunners but I have to miss some games
dont they have the highest suicide rate, dont do it mate

i work in hugo boss, only a month or so left an then im running around being told wat to do every 3 seconds for mer majesty, slaaaaaag

Red Gunner

Post by Red Gunner »

Full-time student in college. Part-time assassin. And a pick-pocketer in spare time 8)

George25888

Post by George25888 »

I work at the oval cricket ground, fun fun

MizzNaughty

Post by MizzNaughty »

im a student studyin at kings university..the loan comes in handy to pay off for tickets :lol:
i also work at natwest part time! :wink:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

Im a printer i used to work on the big industrial printing machines but luckily last year got the chance to work on a digital machine which is so much better its cleaner and i get to work in an office too even went on a training course in Holland with all expenses paid :). The machine is run from a computer with internet access so got into this addictive forum

Pancho

Post by Pancho »

I am bovine "flufffer" ...I arouse the bulls before their fun and games with the frescians.....

only joking ......thats my dream job ..my day job involves greasing geese for goosing :wink:

hope ya wallop them tonight