THE CHELSKI CONSPIRACY

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Wayno

Post by Wayno »

Roly is right :shock: Mr A bought Riise :lol:

Number 5

Post by Number 5 »

Or perhaps his mother? She is a two dollar hooker right?

SPUDMASHER

Post by SPUDMASHER »

Oh my god :shock: :shock:
This crunt is going to be insufferable now. I suppose Riise is in on the conspiracy as well :roll: :roll: And they played 4 minutes and 2 seconds injury time when the ref only said 4 minutes, so he must be in on it :roll:
Bruce Grobelaar interviewed at half time so he must be in on it :roll:

Has anyone stopped to consider that this is nothing to do with the Russian gangster at all :?: I think Rolypoly is the mastermind of this whole conspiracy :shock: :shock: :shock: Paddy Power beware :lol: :lol:

rolypoly

Post by rolypoly »

ok. i can see from the reactions so far most of you remain disbelievers and have kept your eyes closed to the possibility i may be right.

no humble pie eating by any of you then and no sign of a dignified retraction of the abuse hurled my way.

only saw 1st 15 min when chelski looked comfortable and last twenty when looked disinterested and unmotivated-entirely consistent with a team that "knows" everything will be alright on the night.

someone else has also referred to the missing Mr A. i`ll answer that. would you be less inclined to go and see The Mousetrap if you knew in advance whodunnit?

Also a conspiracy of this type needs fine tuning from time to time.-maybe some fine tuning needed last night and ,of course , best for Mr A`s protection not to be at the scene of the crime.

Why did the ref play 95min?

how comes riise,nominally a full back/ midfielder is in the middle of his 6yard box? where were the centre-halves?

what happened last night fits in perfectly with my conspiracy theory. none of you are prepared to lose face and admit but i must by now have sowed the seeds of doubt in some of your tiny minds,surely.

not oneof you have offered even the hint of a persuasive argument to suggest i may be wrong.

so my cynical view of the workings of the world do seem to be more realistic than your sweet innocent naive outlook which is a pity

as for asking is the ref bent or is riise bent? you lack my vision-we have seen that in this thread - but its more complicated than that - look at the italian football scandal - match fixing rife yet no accusations against any ref, any players but it happened. Mr A is smarter than the italians in same way i am probably smarter than most of youcertainly when its come to this kind of complex machinations.

sorry my friends but your reactions on this thread esp the early ones look rather stupid to say the least.

by the way can you refrain from 4 letter words only my kid and his mates want to follow this.

do i feel smug this morning? you bet i do.

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

There are some some flaws in your arguments all the way through and again in the last post. You say the refs and players are not involved in the scam and you question why Riise was in the 6 yard box to head the own goal by saying that youre surely implying he is in on it :? and why was there 5 mins extra played implying the ref was in on it.

Anyway as events unfolded last night i started to believe. Roly i will never doubt you again :)
Last edited by flash gunner on Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:39 am, edited 2 times in total.

T.S

Post by T.S »

I'm with Roly.

Roly knows

8)

Charlie! Charlie!

Post by Charlie! Charlie! »

rolypoly wrote:ok. i can see from the reactions so far most of you remain disbelievers and have kept your eyes closed to the possibility i may be right.

no humble pie eating by any of you then and no sign of a dignified retraction of the abuse hurled my way.

only saw 1st 15 min when chelski looked comfortable and last twenty when looked disinterested and unmotivated-entirely consistent with a team that "knows" everything will be alright on the night.

someone else has also referred to the missing Mr A. i`ll answer that. would you be less inclined to go and see The Mousetrap if you knew in advance whodunnit?

Also a conspiracy of this type needs fine tuning from time to time.-maybe some fine tuning needed last night and ,of course , best for Mr A`s protection not to be at the scene of the crime.

how comes riise,nominally a full back/ midfielder is in the middle of his 6yard box? where were the centre-halves?
what happened last night fits in perfectly with my conspiracy theory. none of you are prepared to lose face and admit but i must by now have sowed the seeds of doubt in some of your tiny minds,surely.

not oneof you have offered even the hint of a persuasive argument to suggest i may be wrong.

so my cynical view of the workings of the world do seem to be more realistic than your sweet innocent naive outlook which is a pity

as for asking is the ref bent or is riise bent? you lack my vision-we have seen that in this thread - but its more complicated than that - look at the italian football scandal - match fixing rife yet no accusations against any ref, any players but it happened. Mr A is smarter than the italians in same way i am probably smarter than most of youcertainly when its come to this kind of complex machinations.

sorry my friends but your reactions on this thread esp the early ones look rather stupid to say the least.

by the way can you refrain from 4 letter words only my kid and his mates want to follow this.

I am not getting involved with the conspiracy but when a team attacks down the right side of the defence the full backs are asked to tuck in and provide cover and bearing in mind it was the last minute I would like to remove that point from your evidence.

SPUDMASHER

Post by SPUDMASHER »

No need either, nothing has been proven
John Terry was particularly disinterested, especially when he was trying to break Toress' ribs
Or would it look suspicious if he wasn't? A mute point on your part
Substitutions require 30 seconds each to be added. There were 4 subs and Drogbas theatricals. Goal was scored on 94.02 minutes. Injury time was easily accounted for so this point can be explained without problem.
That is exactly where he should be given that the play was across the other side of the pitch. Do you know nothing about football :roll:

Me thinks the man doth protest too much. You're looking more foolish by the minute
The only thing you should be feeling this morning is your shrinks couch.

rolypoly

Post by rolypoly »

spudmasher

one thing we can agree on is that riise was in the perfect place.

so where were the centre backs?

i think you will find that after last night you are in an extremely small minority who thinks i look "more foolish by the minute".

dont think the bookies will agree with you either.

all you have done is hurl abuse and said nothing of note. you have said nothing to change or firm up anyone`s opinion. me, on the other hand, have got some people thinking and raised doubts in some minds because i offer rational arguments to back up the theory.

strange how you make no comment on the other examples of sporting corruption i have quoted.

fact is, spudmasher, i said chelski guaranteed place in final and when they they get there you have nothing to prove me wrong.

Cockerill's chin
Location: Found the transfer fund... in Bendtner/Diaby/Denilson's pockets

Post by Cockerill's chin »

Roly, do you have to walk through a wardrobe to get to your keyboard?

rolypoly

Post by rolypoly »

CC

am probably being thick but dont understand. please explain

augie

Post by augie »

I can say without any hesitation that spuddy is not in the minority on this forum on this subject. All last night confirmed to most of us is that the scousers are indeed an average team who even though they were playing at home still didnt have the courage to attack like they should have done(although that is down to their over-rated manager but maybe he was bought off too :roll: ).

Number 5

Post by Number 5 »

Roly I thought you were a learned man? Do you not appriciate the works of C S Lewis?

rolypoly

Post by rolypoly »

augie.

the trouble with the likes of you is that you do not read properly.

i did not suggest spudmasher is in minority in thinking my conspiracy theory is lunacy-i merely suggested he must be in minority who thinks i look " more foolish by the minute". after last night, how can anyone in their right mind think that.

T.S

Post by T.S »

rolypoly wrote:CC

am probably being thick but dont understand. please explain
:roll: :lol: