THE CHELSKI CONSPIRACY

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
rolypoly

THE CHELSKI CONSPIRACY

Post by rolypoly »

or could have been titled " arsenal v liverpool in euro cup - an exercise in futility"

CHELSKI HAVE BEEN GUARANTEED PLACE IN EURO FINAL. Read on if interested otherwise go away.

many moons ago ie at beginning of season,on someone else`s thread -its in the archives somewhere but i`ve no idea how to access it - i ranted on about my chelski going to moscow theory and was laughed at -well, I am two games away from proving,at least to myself i am right, or having to swallow humble pie big time having bleated on at lengh about this all season to various mates etc.

The theory - never in european history has the final been played in eastern europe. in the past, eastern euro teams did reasonably well getting to the odd semi or even final but in recent years with the western powers swallowing up all the good players the posssibility of an east european team getting to final has become increasingly less likely. So, on that criteria, there is far less justification in holding the final in the east than in past years and, i repeat, it has never happened in the past.

So why now and why moscow, officially the most expensive city in the world for a short term visit? Why a country so expensive to get to with ,as a starting point, visas costing in region of £100.00.

Why a city with so limited accomodation for tourists, it could not possibly cope with 40,000 westerners all arriving at the same time.

The answer ,my friends,is ,as you all know, Mr. Abromavitch.So Mr A approaches Uefa and proposes final be held in moscow. Don`t be daft says uefa. "it will be a logistical nightmare getting so many people there at such short notice-how on earth, for example, is, god forbid, the russian embassy going to cope with 40000 visa applications if two english clubs get to final. Its so expensive anyway that there is a real fear final not being sold out and it is unacceptable to have final played in half empty stadium"

"don`t worry" says Mr A. "I will make it worth your while. Guarantee Chelski a place in final and it will be sell out. "But", says uefa ,"your pathetic little club has barely got seven fans. How you going to guarantee a sell out." Mr A replies "leave that to me.I`ll subsidise the fans,( strangely enough he is subsidising the fans tonight) rush through their visas and any empty seats will be filled by my russian mates who all support chelski-the most popular club in moscow "

move on now. Short of giving chelski a bye, no way could chelski have had easier route to semis. and surprise, surprise, every 2nd leg at home as they would have wished.

don`t forget the mystery of the quarter final draw being predicted correctly 90 min ahead of draw and bookies refusing to take bets.

and why liverpool in semis. because Mr A wants revenge and not so long ago would have been rated much easier than muppets or barca.

arsenal had no chance v pool . it was arranged. Mr A wanted pool so he got them - now you understand the penalty decisions.

oh and as part of the deal, Mr A agreed not to be greedy and try and win league as well. Did team selection and performance v wigan seem that of team going for league -of course not which leads on to why grant is manager.

Why appoint a manager with no track record at all to speak of-answer is -it did not matter who Mr A appointed. Mr A could have appointed anyone -mickey mouse even -arguably he did - because Mr A knows his team is going to moscow.

How will games v pool be fixed - i don`t know.

Do i have any evidence of corruption - of course not - but don`t tell me the Mr As of this world do not know what it takes to get what they want and do it without anyone being able to prove anything.

Finally, don`t be surprised to see barca in final. Its the glamour final-it is almost certainly what Mr A would want as his dream final.

Hope I`m wrong but for any scousers out their-you are wasting your time.

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

haha..well its an interesting conspiracy theory :lol:

And yeah, that does kind of explain the penalty decisions...after all, Hleb was practically raped by Kuyt and the ref still didn't give a penalty! :roll:

skipper

Post by skipper »

Well...I saw penalty decisions in exactly same light...

REB

Post by REB »

sorry roly ,, nice post but a bit ott and i can see chav v barce final but i just dont believe in conspiracy theories,,, but you did make some good points and i can see why you believe :lol:

I Hate Hleb

Post by I Hate Hleb »

I THINK THE MAN HAS OFFICIALLY LOST IT!! :shock: :oops: :roll:

IF THE THEORY IS CORRECT, HOW COMES CHELSEA HAVE REACHED TWO OTHER SEMI FINALS IN THE PAST 3 YEARS, WHEN MOSCOW WASN'T THE VENUE? :? MAYBE THE FACT THAT CHELSEA HAVE SPENT OVER £300 MILLION ON PLAYERS CAN EXPLAIN IT AND ALSO WHY THEY HAVE A GOOD CHANCE OF REACHING A EUROPEAN FINAL IN MOSCOW. :roll: :lol: :wink:

QuartzGooner

Post by QuartzGooner »

I do not believe it.

Refs can be bribed, but were the entire Arsenal team bribed..for two games?

NO.

Was Ade "leaned on" to miss his easy chance in the second half?

NO.

Why Moscow?

Well why Athens for that matter?

Why Hampden a few years ago...no Scottish team has go to the final since 1960's.

I do not by this theory Roly.

rolypoly

Post by rolypoly »

i hate bread and mr quarz

you have both missed the point. please read again.

chelski did not get to finals in past because not good enough.

Mr A realises his club need his help as cant do it on ability alone and its moscow. you cant compare the difficulties and expense of going to moscow with any other venue. why do you think uefa are demanding 4 teams left start selling final tickets before semi played

never suggested arsenal players bribed.

Mr A loves naive people like you. its why he is so rich and virtually untouchable . he knows if you are smart enough you can break all the rules and do what the likes of you think is impossible.

if chelski get to final, he knows majority will think like you. the world is run on corruption.WAKEY WAKEY

SCREAM AIM FIRE

Post by SCREAM AIM FIRE »

QuartzGooner wrote:I do not believe it.

Refs can be bribed, but were the entire Arsenal team bribed..for two games?

NO.

Was Ade "leaned on" to miss his easy chance in the second half?

NO.

Why Moscow?

Well why Athens for that matter?

Why Hampden a few years ago...no Scottish team has go to the final since 1960's.

I do not by this theory Roly.

bendtner stopping cescs shot *cough*

I Hate Hleb

Post by I Hate Hleb »

My God Pudding and Pie, you really are one stupid man, aren't you? :roll: Has the state of our legal services diminished that much that someone like you can make a living in it? :shock: :oops: :roll:

Believe what you want but don't have the cheek to come on here and question other people's intelligence when you believe such a cock and bull conspiracy theory. Maybe you should try your hand at fiction writing instead of the legal profession?

I didn't think I could take your muses any less seriously than I already did, but after that last effort, any credibility you may have had has gone right out of the window!! One final thing, I would rather be considered naive than a damn idiot, which is what you are. :oops: :roll: :lol: :wink:

jaggygooner

Post by jaggygooner »

roly, its mohamed al fayed on the phone for you, says he likes your ideas and he wants you to go to paris to investigate a car crash

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

Be careful Roly, Mr A might have the KGB sprinkling radioactive particles onto your cornflakes tomorrow morning seeing as youve rumbled him :roll: :roll: :lol:

I Hate Hleb

Post by I Hate Hleb »

jaggygooner wrote:roly, its mohamed al fayed on the phone for you, says he likes your ideas and he wants you to go to paris to investigate a car crash
:lol: :lol: :lol:

SCREAM AIM FIRE

Post by SCREAM AIM FIRE »

I Hate Hleb wrote:My God Pudding and Pie, you really are one stupid man, aren't you? :roll: Has the state of our legal services diminished that much that someone like you can make a living in it? :shock: :oops: :roll:

Believe what you want but don't have the cheek to come on here and question other people's intelligence when you believe such a cock and bull conspiracy theory. Maybe you should try your hand at fiction writing instead of the legal profession?

I didn't think I could take your muses any less seriously than I already did, but after that last effort, any credibility you may have had has gone right out of the window!! One final thing, I would rather be considered naive than a damn idiot, which is what you are. :oops: :roll: :lol: :wink:

that was a bit harsh...wasn't it a joke? :?

oh wait just read his last post :lol:

dvbrisgooner1

Post by dvbrisgooner1 »

I wouldn't eat any sushi any time soon Rolypoly.

I Hate Hleb

Post by I Hate Hleb »

IF IT WERE A JOKE, I COULD UNDERSTAND IT AND LAUGH ALONG. HOWEVER, THIS GUY ACTUALLY BELIEVES THIS SHIT!! THE SAME MAN THAT CALLS OTHERS ON HERE MORONS!! :oops: AND THEN HE HAS THE FRONT TO QUESTION THE MENTAL FACULTIES OF PEOPLE WHO DON'T!! :roll: :lol: :wink: