Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Justin-the-Gooner

Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Post by Justin-the-Gooner »

http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/wan ... senal.html

http://footylatest.com/news/news.php?extend.112

Prolific Valencia striker David Villa has told reporters that he is most likely to choose Arsenal amongst all the teams in the Premiership.

He has been at Valencia for three years and has been lauded as one of the best in Europe, but now seems keen to try his luck in England.

He said, "I watch the Premier League a lot and the team I'm most attracted to is definitely Arsenal.

"Their brilliant one and two-touch football and the whole style of rapid counter-attack which dominates the top level of the Premier League now is the one which suits my game best of all.

"I think I'm made to succeed in England, but of course it's one thing saying it and quite another getting there and then doing it.

"The Valencia president (Agustin Morera) always told me he wouldn't sell me until summer 2008. If an offer comes in I'm hungry to test myself in England."

Magic Hat

Post by Magic Hat »

Arsene seems to have put to the sword that idea, seems he is going to fix problem area's first and rightly so

dvbrisgooner1

Post by dvbrisgooner1 »

Not a fan of Villa I have to say. Would rather Huntelaar any day.

I Hate Hleb

Post by I Hate Hleb »

Magic Hat wrote:Arsene seems to have put to the sword that idea, seems he is going to fix problem area's first and rightly so
I've been one of Wenger's biggest supporters but if next season follows the path of this one, then Arsene will have no-one but himself to blame if this time next year more of the crowd start showing displeasure at another 'if only' season. Especially if Villa ends up at one of our rivals. :roll: :lol: :wink:

Magic Hat

Post by Magic Hat »

I'll be fine if we miss Vela as long as long as our other problems are sorted. Villa would be a nice buy but if it is him or money spent on keeper, left winger and defenders, would take the second options.

lisa_gooner

Post by lisa_gooner »

Could be tricky if we have Villa and Vela - considering Villa is pronounced

"Vee-ya"

Fuck - could make a funny song though...?

Gunner4LiF3

Post by Gunner4LiF3 »

Valencia will not be in europe next season, they are fighting for survival in la liga.

I think he leaves and goes to our rivals i will be GUTTED

I Hate Hleb

Re: Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Post by I Hate Hleb »

Justin-the-Gooner wrote:http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/wan ... senal.html

http://footylatest.com/news/news.php?extend.112

Prolific Valencia striker David Villa has told reporters that he is most likely to choose Arsenal amongst all the teams in the Premiership.

He has been at Valencia for three years and has been lauded as one of the best in Europe, but now seems keen to try his luck in England.

He said, "I watch the Premier League a lot and the team I'm most attracted to is definitely Arsenal.

"Their brilliant one and two-touch football and the whole style of rapid counter-attack which dominates the top level of the Premier League now is the one which suits my game best of all.

"I think I'm made to succeed in England, but of course it's one thing saying it and quite another getting there and then doing it.

"The Valencia president (Agustin Morera) always told me he wouldn't sell me until summer 2008. If an offer comes in I'm hungry to test myself in England."
JUSTIN,

THE LINK WASN'T WORKING BUT I HAVE NOW FIXED IT FOR YOU AND SIGNED THE PETITION - ALTHOUGH I DON'T KNOW WHAT GOOD IT WILL DO. :roll: :lol: :wink:

Red Gunner

Post by Red Gunner »

This is the most pointless petition ever :oops: :lol:

REB

Post by REB »

dont understand why some one would start a petition like that,, 75 idiots then sign it :roll:

what do they think will happen,, that arsene will say oh oh better sign them 2 because a couple of hundred gooners want me to

I Hate Hleb

Post by I Hate Hleb »

REBEL, I WAS ONE OF THOSE 75!! :oops: :roll: NOW OF COURSE NOTHING WILL COME OUT OF IT, BUT IMAGINE IF 75,000 - 100,000 OR EVEN MORE PEOPLE SIGNED IT? THERE WOULD CERTAINLY BE ADDED MEDIA ATTENTION AND YOU NEVER KNOW, WENGER MIGHT FEEL PRESSURED INTO BUYING HIM. (OKAY, I ACCEPT THAT LAST BIT JUST ISN'T GOING TO HAPPEN :oops: :roll: ). :lol: :wink:
Last edited by I Hate Hleb on Sat Apr 19, 2008 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

REB

Post by REB »

I Hate Hleb wrote:REBEL, I WAS ONE OF THOSE 75!! :oops: :roll: :lol: :wink:
wasnt gettin at you hlebster,, just thought it was such a stupid petition :oops:

i mean the person setting that up must be really sad or stupid :shock: