ONLINE GOONER - 2000 MEMBERS!!!!!!!

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
RaM

ONLINE GOONER - 2000 MEMBERS!!!!!!!

Post by RaM »

Don't know if anyone else noticed, but today, aliadili became the 2000th member of this forum. So I'm taking the chance to make a thread in celebration of the feat.

Firstly, some statistics to bore you all with!

* Of the 2000 members, 1065 have bothered to make a single post. :lol:

* 365 have posted at least 10 times.

* 103 have passed 100 posts.

* 23 have 1000+ posters.

Now in a show of acknowledgement, go and have a look at our member list in descending order of total posts. Go on.....I'll wait for you, this post will still be here when you get back.....

You see? Well done high posting regulars!

Now my journey on here started last summer transfer window. And it has been a great deal of fun. We've manged to gain notoriety, have the website temporarily closed, earn the resentment of the official forum, and most of all, become the best Arsenal forum on the internet. :D 8)

And now, a year on, the sheer number of members (regardless of whether they post or not :lol: ) is testament to how much this forum has grown.

So in closing, a thankyou must be sent in the direction of Robburne and gooner.ed, without whom this forum would not be what it is today. We cause them a deal of stress I'm sure, but they still keep us running. :D

So there you go, everyone else can post messages of praise and respect. I'm starting too get emotional. :lol:

Magic Hat

Post by Magic Hat »

ooooo I'm 17th. I spend way too much time here :wink:

It is a good forum and it is nice to see a over a hundred have gotten past 100 posts. Great work the guys who have been here longer then me and the staff who keep this place running

REB

Post by REB »

if we had more tit threads then another 20 would have over 1000 posts :lol: :lol:

always great craic on here :wink:

stearmaster

Post by stearmaster »

im 3rd, and thats missing a few weeks thru holidays, and days thru work so jus get the nights now, and also internet connection problems!!!!!!

i am 1 sad c u next tuesday

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

Bloody hell...I'm on the 3rd page :cry:

Oh well, onwards and upwards we go! 8)

lol..even this lowsy post will raise me 3 places! :wink:

Gunner4LiF3

Post by Gunner4LiF3 »

where are you ppl getting this info from?

H4x

Post by H4x »

i'm 170th, pitiful when you think of the amount of time i spend on here i just dont post as often as most

I will reach 100 posts by the end of april mark my words! :wink:

Gunner4LiF3

Post by Gunner4LiF3 »

found it, im so far back, i think i have to spend more time here

Red Gunner

Post by Red Gunner »

I am seventh 8) Intertoto Cup that is for me, then :oops: :lol:

And RaM, did you actually count all of it? :shock:

RaM

Post by RaM »

Not really. Just put it in order from highest poster to lowest, and click through the numbers at the bottom. :wink:

Then you can see what number people are on the list, and how many posts they have. :D

REB

Post by REB »

wonder where i am on that list :lol: :lol: :wink:

RaM

Post by RaM »

Don't know rebel why don't you have a look?? :lol:

I know that there was a time long ago when I had more posts than you though. :lol:

There was even a time when you had competition for 'top poster' on the forum. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Red Gunner

Post by Red Gunner »

RaM wrote:Not really. Just put it in order from highest poster to lowest, and click through the numbers at the bottom. :wink:

Then you can see what number people are on the list, and how many posts they have. :D
Fair enough. Another interesting fact, 328 members have only posted once :o :oops: :lol: :wink:

Number 5

Post by Number 5 »

Rebel you could take a six month holiday and still be in first place when you came back. 8)

REB

Post by REB »

believe it or not its not something i care about,, when i had 1000 posts i though it was cool but since then i dont really look at it anymore