Where is the best place to sit at Ashburton?

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
mafb103

Where is the best place to sit at Ashburton?

Post by mafb103 »

I'm a silver member and last year always sat in the Clock End. I went to the Bergkamp testimonial and sat on the halfway line and was shocked by the atmosphere. I was told to sit down 5 times by the people behind me, once for standing up to applaud Cruyff and van Basten onto the pitch. There was also no singing. Where are the old clock end sitting? Where do the red action group sit? If the atmosphere doesn't get better in the next few games i attend, i'll be tempted to just go to away games.

gooner.ed
Site Admin

redsection...

Post by gooner.ed »

is where the atmosphere is likely to be best and there's little chance of you being asked to sit down. as you sit behind the goal at the north end, they are situated a little to the right in th north west corner. can't say i know the block number - can anyone help out?

even if you can't get in this block those next to it should be half decent for what atmosphere there is.

Dicko

Post by Dicko »

Blocks 5 and 6 are RedAction