Nasri

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Gooner92

Nasri

Post by Gooner92 »

Anyone know the latest? :roll:

Lethal

Post by Lethal »

you could always ask in the thread about 5 rows down rather then making another topic :roll: :lol: :lol: :wink:

Gooner92

Post by Gooner92 »

Yeah but i was hoping for an immediate answer :wink:

Lethal

Post by Lethal »

well it seems that the deal isnt as far along as we all thought it was :wink:

Gooner92

Post by Gooner92 »

Typical us eh :cry: :oops: :roll:

goonarmy

Post by goonarmy »

as far as i can tell from reading the reports available to everyone, we've made an offer for him, it's the best offer he's recieved so sayeth his agent, it's all coming down to if he wants a move out of France or not as he has had an offer for a French team. Our offers been accepted by the look of things as have a couple of other clubs offers it's just all up to Nasri where he wants to go but it does seem we are favourites

gus ceasar is a legend

Post by gus ceasar is a legend »

tonysaunders wrote:Just watched his video on YouTube (that's right, Gus) and it would appear we're going to be replacing someone with quick feet and who can't shoot with...you guessed it, someone with quick feet and who can't shoot. Fabulous! :lol: :roll:

Oh, and please, no more threads on Nasri, OK? Even if he signs. This one will do.
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

thatgooner

Post by thatgooner »

Not too confident that this will go through.
His agent says, that we have offered. But their not in any hurry to make a decision. And he's considering other offers as well.

So its not as set in stone as people are making out.
And I dont believe he will sign tomorrow.

mrgnu1958

Post by mrgnu1958 »

Are they waiting for chelski?

lowerwest

Is he goes to Lyon

Post by lowerwest »

Nasri will be showing no ambition if he goes to Lyon...sub standard league and practically guaranteed to win the league every year. Up to him would be a great addition but at least we are looking to bring people i suppose.

NBM

Post by NBM »

goonarmy wrote:as far as i can tell from reading the reports available to everyone, we've made an offer for him, it's the best offer he's recieved so sayeth his agent, it's all coming down to if he wants a move out of France or not as he has had an offer for a French team. Our offers been accepted by the look of things as have a couple of other clubs offers it's just all up to Nasri where he wants to go but it does seem we are favourites
Sayeth??? Going a bit olde worlde there aren't we Goonarmy!

Zimgooner

Post by Zimgooner »

Such headlines do not make good reading. I say let the arrogant little shit fuck off than be used as a bargaining tool. Fuck off Nasri & your stupid agent.

NASRI TO MAKE GUNNERS SWEAT

SAMIR NASRI could wait until after Euro 2008 before deciding if he will sign for Arsenal.

The Marseille and France midfielder, 20, is considering an offer to join the Gunners in a £12million move.

But his agent Jean-Pierre Bernes insisted: "We are in no hurry.

"From now on, Samir is on international duty and he is going to dedicate himself to the France team.

"It is true, we are looking at an offer from Arsenal which interests Samir from a sporting point of view.

"But other offers have also come through to me.

"Outside of England, there are those from Spain and even Italy.

"He must not dismiss any offer."

Magic Merse
Location: Stanford-le-hope, home of the world famous Dougie from McFly

Post by Magic Merse »

Sounds like normal agent talk to me. Trying to get every penny out of arsenal he can.

Charlie! Charlie!

Post by Charlie! Charlie! »

His agent has told him that if he has a good tournament then his value will increase - whereas if he has a poor one it will probably not go down.
Its probably sound advice but it don't help us :x

dvbrisgooner1

Post by dvbrisgooner1 »

If he's going to piss Arsenal around he should be told he's not wanted anymore - that might speed him up a bit.