TAKE THAT YOU CHAVS - JT THE CHIEF CHAV

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
I Hate Hleb

Post by I Hate Hleb »

So would I but that wasn't the premise of my point. :roll: :lol: :wink:

mrgnu1958

Post by mrgnu1958 »

ohh sorry

Kanubayor 25

Post by Kanubayor 25 »

In a moment of seriousness I'll admit that I have some sympathy for Terry, he's the only Chelsea (not Chel$ki) player through and through, having been there since age 15. I'd have preferred the miss to come from any other player, especially Cashley - I was devastated when Van Der Sar only pushed his pen into the side netting! (though Nani was an even luckier boy!). Terry has some pretty reprehensible character flaws, but he is a rare breed of footballer these days who's devoted to his club, a real leader on the pitch, and no other players last night except Giggs and Scholes could have felt as gutted about flunking it from 12 yards.

mrgnu1958

Post by mrgnu1958 »

And Terry Dyes his hair the wanker

donaldo

Post by donaldo »

Kanubayor 25 wrote:In a moment of seriousness I'll admit that I have some sympathy for Terry, he's the only Chelsea (not Chel$ki) player through and through, having been there since age 15. I'd have preferred the miss to come from any other player, especially Cashley - I was devastated when Van Der Sar only pushed his pen into the side netting! (though Nani was an even luckier boy!). Terry has some pretty reprehensible character flaws, but he is a rare breed of footballer these days who's devoted to his club, a real leader on the pitch, and no other players last night except Giggs and Scholes could have felt as gutted about flunking it from 12 yards.
Yes he"s devoted to a club that pays him £120k a week.If the special one came in and offered him £130k a week to join him he would jump ship tomorrow.Other than Cashley Terry would have been most Gooners choice to miss a penalty.

ko king

Post by ko king »

love it love it ucking love it!!!

he is my most hated player ever!! to see him miss and lose the game crying like the little boy he is was best thing i have seen all season

cry you bitch CRY :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bergkamp95

Post by Bergkamp95 »

Ashley Anelka Cole Drogba etc all i can say is fuck ye all ye chelski chavs.

2007_gooner

Post by 2007_gooner »

Frank Lampard and Joe Cole were allegedly spotted out in Red Square last night, having clearly had one or two drinks. They were reportedly singing: "We're forever blowing Doubles."

I know some of these are old but there still funny.

John Terry is going to start making is own brand of vodka - and like him it's bottled in Russia.

After Ryan Giggs lifted the Champions League cup for a second time he had a peek inside and there was a Chocolate Orange in it. He said - "It's not Terry's, it's mine!"

Samaritans are offering counselling to all Chelsea fans. Call 0800 101010 – that’s 08000 won nothing won nothing won nothing.

And If that line gets too busy there is another number to call: 0800 6-5 6-5 6-5.

Red Gunner

Post by Red Gunner »

I actually don't feel sorry for Terry, it's only football and all of us have been hurt :cry: The way he came up to the penalty spot, like he was all that, the arrogance, he thought he was going to be the hero while the world watched him but then he slips on his arse and misses :lol: Show-offs never prosper 8)

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Fuck Terry. He's a thug and a scumbag. :twisted:

Great thing was CashleyCrunts face at the end. Two shots at the title and you blew both, you crunt. :lol:

That was divine retribution for going on the piss 3 days before our CL final in 06 (with chav crunts), prostituing yourself to the Chavs, "writing" that shite "book" slagging off the club that made you, abusing innocent phones, knocking off some skank behind your bird's back and being a devious, dirty, cheating, lying, fucking scumbag, toe-rag, pig-rapist, cruntmonkey.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....

God - that felt fucking great!!! :wink:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

DB10GOONER wrote:Fuck Terry. He's a thug and a scumbag. :twisted:

Great thing was CashleyCrunts face at the end. Two shots at the title and you blew both, you crunt. :lol:

That was divine retribution for going on the piss 3 days before our CL final in 06 (with chav crunts), prostituing yourself to the Chavs, "writing" that shite "book" slagging off the club that made you, abusing innocent phones, knocking off some skank behind your bird's back and being a devious, dirty, cheating, lying, fucking scumbag, toe-rag, pig-rapist, cruntmonkey.

I take it you dont like Chelsea the DB10 :lol:

Couldnt have put it better myself

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

flash gunner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:Fuck Terry. He's a thug and a scumbag. :twisted:

I take it you dont like Chelsea the DB10 :lol:

Couldnt have put it better myself
Hate them with the same passion Mr **** has for pies...

Myself and the bro had a little "run in" with a few of their delightful little combat 18 supporting rapscallions at Kings Cross back in 1995... :box: :evil: :oops: :roll:

2007_gooner

Post by 2007_gooner »

Just for you Mr Terry

Image[/url]

charliegeorgewhocanhitem

Post by charliegeorgewhocanhitem »

Could'nt give a shit about the whole thing, I did'nt watch the game, hate both teams and the only consolation is being able to take the piss out of the losers. Our pre season friendly away to Barnet is more imoportant as far as I'm concerned, always a good piss up that one 8) :lol:

N17 Gooner

Post by N17 Gooner »

AWW!