Who will win the title

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Von Smalls

Who will win the title

Post by Von Smalls »

If i was a blind man i would put my money on shite spurs because they talk a good game. Lets hope they go down where they belong.

Anyway i think we will be much stronger this year and give chelski a run for their money.

gooner.ed
Site Admin

After weeks of pessimism...

Post by gooner.ed »

... based on the Shevchenko signing (and then Ballack), as the first match approaches I am feeling more optimistic that Chavski won't run away with it. Just a feeling that there is real desire throughout the Gunners' squad and that Chavski may not respond quite so well to Maureen Yo's methods now that the chairman's buying stars to unbalance the team spirit. Terry might be the head man amongst the old lot, but do you think Ballack is going to listen to a word he's got to say when the chips are down?

Logically of course, the title is Chavski's. But football being the great game it is, there is always hope. And if anyone can work a miracle against the odds, it's one Arsene Wenger. Let's hope it's an interesting season anyway, unlike most of the last one (domestically at least)