Henry gettin bored

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
stearmaster

Henry gettin bored

Post by stearmaster »

Thierry is getting bored of reapeating himself to the media.

Thierry Henry feels it is 'boring' the number of times he has to say he is staying at Arsenal.

Reports last week suggested that Barcelona were ready to make a renewed effort to sign the Gunners captain in the summer.

Arsene Wenger dismissed the speculation as 'not an issue' and Henry has again moved to pledge his commitment to Arsenal.

The French striker, currently sidelined with groin and stomach injuries, admits there is little more he can do to prove he wants to stay at Emirates Stadium.

"I don't know what to say any more or what to do - maybe having a T-shirt on me saying I'm staying at Arsenal and walking around London is the only thing I can do," Henry told Sky Sports News.

"Still I'm sure they can print something else on the T-shirt.

"I don't know how many times I can come out and say I'm staying at Arsenal - it's boring.

"Do they want to hear that again? I think they know I'm loyal and what I've done for the club since I arrived, I didn't only talk.

"If everybody wants to talk I can only come out and say I'm staying here.

"The boss, a few days ago, said already that I'm staying here and I don't know what else to add on to that.

"I can only say one thing so many times, and still people comment about it and say whatever they want to say."