ADEBAYOR NEWS CONFERENCE ON SKY SPORTS NEWS NOW!

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
gus ceasar is a legend

ADEBAYOR NEWS CONFERENCE ON SKY SPORTS NEWS NOW!

Post by gus ceasar is a legend »

JUST SEEN THAT COMING UP NOW ON SKY SPORTS THERE IS A NEWS CONFERENCE WITH ADE!

:shock:

crocit

Post by crocit »

why are you worried? he's gona talk about his new hair cut :whee: :whee: :corkbarry:

leahy

Post by leahy »

he must be gone, wouldnt hold a press conference to sign a new deal would he?

this is fuckin winding me up, after everything he has said if he goes i will be gutted

Swale_Gooner1985

Post by Swale_Gooner1985 »

oh no, i hope he hasnt gone, you will have to close this forum down due to flooding with the tears from people sobbing about our lack of ambition and being a selling club!

gus ceasar is a legend

Post by gus ceasar is a legend »

Banner on the bottom says he is staying!

8)

SillySteward

Post by SillySteward »

Hopefully he's called the conference to tell AC, Barcelona and whoever else to stick there heads up an elephants ass! :D

Still confident he's staying people, have faith!

Eboue-Why?

Post by Eboue-Why? »

Now I'm a bit confused on a number of fronts. His agent apparently said he was '80% moving'. So unless his agent is a bullshitting bastard, surely he must have been talking to the other clubs which means either Arsenal couldn't get enough money or he couldn't get enough wages. Either way next time he kisses the badge after scoring a 3 yard tap in and wearing a smug look on his face, I might be wondering what really happened over the last few days!! I'm pleased from a stability point of view but it don't half wind me up!

donaldo

Post by donaldo »

Wenger is in Austria so i doubt it is to say he"s staying.AC or Barca that is the question :banghead:

NBM

Post by NBM »

From BBC Newsticker:

FOOTBALL: Emmanuel Adebayor indicates that his immediate future lies at Arsenal, not AC Milan. More soon.

:barscarf:

Zimgooner

Post by Zimgooner »

So what has he said then?

One thing I will tell you about Adebayor is that he is an African & most Africans love Arsenal, little wonder Essien was spotted sporting an Arsenal top. If he goes to any league outside of the premiership, nobody will notice him and his popilarity will fade. The EPL is the most broadcast live football event........in fact it is what defines Eropean football in Africa. Nobody gives a toss about La Liga or the Scuddetto. Most Africans can name all teams in the EPL but if you asked them about the La Liga they'll pobably name Barcelona & Real Madrid. So, knowing Adebayor, with his bloody inflated ego.....I doubt he will wanna leave.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

You better Sky Plus it coz Ade will be speaking so fast you may need to watch it a few times to get the gist of what his future holds!

augie

Post by augie »

There goes our transfer budget :roll: :x :cry: The way things have looked of late we were depending on sales of ade and hleb to allow us to bring in new players and now it looks highly unlikely either will leave :( Never mind though cos some on here will class both players staying as good news :roll: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

rhyspac

Post by rhyspac »

Great news! now agents fackkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk off u cunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnts!

donaldo

Post by donaldo »

NBM wrote:From BBC Newsticker:

FOOTBALL: Emmanuel Adebayor indicates that his immediate future lies at Arsenal, not AC Milan. More soon.

:barscarf:
Immediate future that could mean anything. AC said on wednesday he is 70-80% their player. :banghead:

Swale_Gooner1985

Post by Swale_Gooner1985 »

Milan also claim Pirlo is a real footballer, which i am unsure of!