You tell us who Arsene should buy (19/4)

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
gooner.ed
Site Admin

You tell us who Arsene should buy (19/4)

Post by gooner.ed »

usual thread starter... although there's nothin to discuss here unless you want to just throw some more would-be targets into the hat.

however, it does give me the chance to just explain that there are parts of the site which could be updated one hell of a lot more than they are... but the main part of the site is really just a two man show - me and the webmaster, and all the editorial is my responsibility and time is the enemy and all the rest of it.

the realistic aim is to try and get one new piece of writing posted five times a week (monday to friday) so that it's worth people popping in once a day. anything on top of that is pure bonus. might be able to do a bit more over the summer but don't hold me to it!

anyway, gotta get on with the printed version of the Gooner now or it won't be ready for Fulham game. over and out!