Theatre of Screams

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
CraigPollard

Theatre of Screams

Post by CraigPollard »

***An important message to anyone going to Fratton Park tomorrow***

I am lucky enough to have a ticket for 2moro's game, but also unlucky enough to only live 7 miles from Fratton Park (or Krap Nott Arf as it is backwards) Now , this invariably means i know alot of the home fans that will be attending 2moro. They love the fact that they create such an atmosphere, and anyone that has been there before will know what i mean. They dub it "Fratton Park - The Theatre of Screams"

Its the last game of a disappointing season, but lets go out in a blaze of songs and glory!! We need to stand, sing, cheer and generally make as much noise as we can, for as long as we can, and see if we can give the fratton park faithful a run for their money.

It looks like we may be getting wet aswell, but dont let that deter us. I wonder just how loud we can sing "One man went to bed....."

I look forward to seeing all your costumes, i will be in the Mobile Phone suit again.

Anyone fancy a drink, i will be in the Good Companion before kick off.

Craig