A Hole Cole

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Goonerbum

A Hole Cole

Post by Goonerbum »

Let's all hope he has a very crap future with the the russian ganster and his bitch......

Gooner89

Post by Gooner89 »

Thats what you get for being disloyal, you can't bash the board for not supporting when you when you want to move in the first place, willingly arranging a meeting with Chelski is not a good idea. I have to give my admiration to Wenger and Dein for standing up for the club and saying this is not on, Chelsea have obviously unsettled Cole and things like this should not happen. I can only hope Gallias will shape up be a much better and loyal defender then Cole who will win us over in no time at all. I Wish Will all the best here! :D

gunner67

Post by gunner67 »

I wonder if the curse of leaving Arsenal and not succeeding plagues Cole!

Welcome to Willy, Baptista and Denilson! Suddenly the season looks exciting!!!

Von Smalls

Post by Von Smalls »

We definatley got the better of the deal, gallas is class and cole keeps getting injured.

Gooner89

Post by Gooner89 »

The Boro game definatley showed promise, Gallias made daring runs and was an aura of confidence, and when Baptista and Rosicky came on we sprung to life! More of the same! :)

Chunky The Gooner

Post by Chunky The Gooner »

I cant believe Cashley . Even he is starting to believe his own bullshit. He keeps saying he isnt leaving for the money. If that the case then why did he go? He says because he didnt feel wanted!!! Ah bless . He was the one who chose to go to the hotel and couldnt believe his eyes when he saw all the Chelsea clan there! Yeah right! At the end of the day Ashley whatever you say you are the one in the wrong and the one who started this whole saga of. He even says he didnt feel wanted and the club didnt treat him the way they treated Thierry when it looked like he was off as well. With Arsene if you are not happy and want to leave he will let you go regardless of who you are (I really thought Henry was off) We have a more than capable left back in Gael Clichy . His only problem is he always seems to be injured.

gunner67

Post by gunner67 »

I'm not sure about this wining and dining business. If I was to publicly say that I wasn't talking to someone like say - David Dein, I could hardly expect them to take me to dinner could I?

it all sounds like sour grapes and he certainly isn't coming across as an intelligent young man is he?

Anyway, I think we did well to get rid of him and get Gallas as well as money!!! A straight swap for Gallas would've been good judging by his performance on Saturday!!!

Joshin69

Post by Joshin69 »

Sod Cashley Soulless!, hope he gets a worse reception than sol got from spuds every time he gets close to an Arsenal game. Not for the cash my Arse! :evil:

donaldo

Post by donaldo »

WHAT PRICE COLE GETS A MYSTERY INJURY B4 THE GAME AT ASHBURTON. HIS IS JUST A GREEDY PIECE OF SHIT. AND HE CALLED HIMSELF AN ARSENAL FAN :D :D :D

Fuzzfeast

Post by Fuzzfeast »

Funny that when I left Highbury after the Wigan game I can only remember Pires and Henry being on the pitch, but Cole claims he was there and was disappointed that the Gooners were singing Henry's name and not his. Was he there? I really can't remember him and I had already taken a dislike to him so maybe my memory has blanked him out. I was more concerned about not seeing Pires and Henry this season. One left, but we kept the best one, and if the other one was with them then it was something I couldn't give two sh*ts about!

Joshin69

Post by Joshin69 »

to Quote the Guardian online "Despite saving his client from a life of penury at Arsenal, Cashley Cole's agent Jonathan Barnett has been found guilty on two counts of misconduct by an independent disciplinary commission, fined £100,000 and had his agent's licence suspended for 18 months (nine months of which are suspended) for breaching FA rules regarding illegal approaches." hardy bloody har

Androo1913

Post by Androo1913 »

cashley hole is a stupid, arogant, ignorant litte gay boy. Influenced by his wife, greedy tweedy, he took his scum bag backside out of Arsenal to the home of scum..chelsea...we get a top defender in gallas an £5 million..wenger is quite the buisnes man :D

and cashley shows his appreciattion by scoring a own goal via essiens hip lolll GOOD RIDENCE!!!

does anyone no whre i can get the cashley notes?? can find them ANYWHERE

peace out.

highburyJD

Post by highburyJD »

he'll never be what he was 4us under mourinho
but next season under Hiddink he'll prob be excellent
wanker

northerngooner

A Hole Cole

Post by northerngooner »

Chim Chiminey, Chim Chiminey, Chim Chim Cheree
We dont need Ashley
'cos we've got Willy!

Seriously hope we can get to Cardiff in the League Cup and play Chelski, would be nice to give the no good tosspot a bit of grief sooner than we thought possible!

Regarding the fact that 2 London Clubs could be in the Final, wouldnt it make more sense to hold it at Mold Trafford rather than in Cardiff, I would rather travel to Manchester on a Sunday than try and get in or out of Wales and run the risk of being done for speeding by some over zealous Cwmbran Copper with an affection for sheep!

dbrien

Post by dbrien »

Thats a bit unfair Northern Gooner, my mate is welsh and he can count on one hand the amount of sheep he has shagged. Its not like he does it all the time.