REBEL: THE BIG 10,000 COUNTDOWN!

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
gus ceasar is a legend

REBEL: THE BIG 10,000 COUNTDOWN!

Post by gus ceasar is a legend »

On the day scientists have carried out an experiment with results nobody can truly predict, I thought it would be appropriate to start envisaging what may or may not happen when Rebel breaches the five figure ceiling!

Yes I know that he has a few hundred to go but as we all know this posting junkie can swallow that miniscule figure up in a couple of days.

So what will happen when this magical figure is reached? Is the system man enough to handle it or will his post count revert to zero in confusion? Will his name start flashing at the top of the screen or maybe a new emoticon is automatically generated which can only be used by our master poster?

We all know you lose your soul to Gooner Ed once the 1000 figure is reached but what do you lose at 10,000? Is this why Rebel crossed to the dark side because he had been forewarned what he was to lose next?

I myself have purchased a box of indoor fireworks which I will be letting off at the crucial moment! I was also thinking of getting some limited edition t-shirts printed similar to the "I was there when Jensen scored" ones. Anyone else fancy a "I was there when Rebel hit 10,000!" t-shirt? Who knows what they would fetch on ebay in years to come!

Also, would it be too much to contact Elton John and ask him to record a special version of Candle in the Wind to mark this most special of occasions?

Let us know your ideas and maybe we can decide between us which ones can be used to make this celebration one Rebel and us will never forget!

8) :lol: :gus:

mrgnu1958

Post by mrgnu1958 »

well ive been thinking about doing a "SPECIAL" pic for The REBSTER.

Charlie! Charlie!

Post by Charlie! Charlie! »

mrgnu1958 wrote:well ive been thinking about doing a "SPECIAL" pic for The REBSTER.

REBSTER please delete ASAP!!! :moderator: :lol:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Ok I've had me calculator out! Rebels been a member on here for 438-ish days and has made 9700-ish posts. Thats an average of 22 posts on differnet threads per day EVERY day, not to mention any multiple posts on the same thread. He's actual post count must be up near the 20,000 mark when you take that into account! I reckon he should be banned for his stalking of the place once he reaches 10,000. Although in fairness with that 7pm curfew in operation in Limerick he's got feck all else to do. You gotta be off the streets down there by that time or you're someones target practice!

Actually on second thoughts don't ban him.......I'd miss the tit threads too much.
Last edited by rodders999 on Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MizzNaughty

Post by MizzNaughty »

:lol:

bored at work rodders?

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

MizzNaughty wrote::lol:

bored at work rodders?
Everyone was looking at me going christ he's gone mad doing all those calculations. Bits of paper, calculators, counting on my fingers, long division, everything! If only my old maths teacher could see me now!

Captain Fabregas

Post by Captain Fabregas »

rodders you could of just gone on his profile..lol

9656 Posts
[6.41% of total / 21.95 posts per day]

corkbarry

Post by corkbarry »

There is a rumour that the Queen(god bless her) is standing by with the telegram about his KBE and that he will get a pension of 99pence a week for life. :spudsvafc:

BT

Post by BT »

I'm not sure who comes off worse - Rebel for so many posts per day or Rodders for working it out...I think your point might have backfired a bit, Rodders :? :wink:

Wayno

Post by Wayno »

corkbarry wrote:There is a rumour that the Queen(god bless her) is standing by with the telegram about his KBE and that he will get a pension of 99pence a week for life. :spudsvafc:
Sorry Corkbarry but your boy is the Queen on this site :lol:

12thGooner

Post by 12thGooner »

What will it be about.. perhaps a poll is on the cards.

Will the hallowed 10,000th post be something well constructed, thoughtfully composed and easily comprehenable or will be a pair of titties......mmmmm...... i think i konw where its gonna go.

REB

Post by REB »

im going to retire on 9999 :D

Wayno

Post by Wayno »

You can go at 9998 if you like :roll:

Cesc is God

Post by Cesc is God »

REBEL GOONER wrote:im going to retire on 9999 :D
Once you do that, you should sell your account to Khalid. You'll be minted! :lol:

Wayno

Post by Wayno »

Cesc is God wrote:
REBEL GOONER wrote:im going to retire on 9999 :D
Once you do that, you should sell your account to Khalid. You'll be minted! :lol:
More like rimmed, buggered & covered in his man jiz :lol: