Adrian Durham

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
barnfield88

Post by barnfield88 »

hes a knob, hes always knocking us and says about how he goes to arsenal and dont get touched.....fucking prick....

:banghead: :banghead:

dbrien

Post by dbrien »

gas_face_gooner wrote:i only really listen to H & J, despite one supporting chavs and one supporting swamp dwellars they talk the least bollox!
but i have never and would never call in even if you do get on most of the presenters are to thick to hold an intelligent argument!!
H&J are okay actually, at least they make it obvious who they support and admit to a grudging admiration of Arsenal - they said that as recently as yesterday and of course today the romford pele was on their show.

I always switch to fivelive when Durham comes on, he really is a *word censored* with ears

tinpot lane

Post by tinpot lane »

Cesc is God wrote:
tinpot lane wrote:double post sorry
You didn't even need to do so though? :roll:
eh? :?

gas_face_gooner

Post by gas_face_gooner »

barnfield88 wrote:hes a knob, hes always knocking us and says about how he goes to arsenal and dont get touched.....fucking prick....

:banghead: :banghead:
he don't get touched cos nobody knows who the fucking no-mark twat is!!

Monkeymaw

Post by Monkeymaw »

Was listening on the way home from work and had to turn him off. He's obviously on the wind up but the station as a whole is terrible. Just more football dross to go along with the dailies where most of the stations presenters find their "exclusives". Most of the presenters (not all) on freebies in the corporate areas and they dont hide the fact as they love it. Knobs

The fact that most Gooners who call in tell Ian Wright that he is a Legend while he spends most of his time giving sly digs to Wenger/Arsenal pisses me off. I still get get over the Rocastle thing about "turning in his grave" in the Sun a while back. Lost his legend status long time ago even beforte that comment.

Also couldn't understand why last Wednesdays champion leagues game on both 5Live and Talksport was the Man Utd game. (I was forced to work late against my will)

Talk Sport is *****!
:evil:

stearmaster

Post by stearmaster »

his a class A CUNTFACE!!!!!

SPUDMASHER

Post by SPUDMASHER »

I haven't bothered reading this thread for fear of what he said. Seeing the thread title was sufficient for me to add my bit so here goes.

THAT RETARDED FUCKING HALFWIT IS A SCAB ON THE CRUTCH OF HUMANITY. HE IS NOT FIT TO LICK THE PISS FROM A DEAD WINO'S SHIT STAINED TROUSERS. HE KNOWS FUCK ALL ABOUT FOOTBALL AND EVEN LESS ABOUT ARSENAL. HE IS A USELESS GINGER TOSSER WITH THE SOCIAL SKILLS OF YOUR AVERAGE HOUSEFLY. C U N T

There, I feel all warm inside now :lol:

Postman

Post by Postman »

SPUDMASHER wrote:I haven't bothered reading this thread for fear of what he said. Seeing the thread title was sufficient for me to add my bit so here goes.

THAT RETARDED FUCKING HALFWIT IS A SCAB ON THE CRUTCH OF HUMANITY. HE IS NOT FIT TO LICK THE PISS FROM A DEAD WINO'S SHIT STAINED TROUSERS. HE KNOWS FUCK ALL ABOUT FOOTBALL AND EVEN LESS ABOUT ARSENAL. HE IS A USELESS GINGER TOSSER WITH THE SOCIAL SKILLS OF YOUR AVERAGE HOUSEFLY. C U N T

Hear Hear

BRAZILLIANT 19

Post by BRAZILLIANT 19 »

SPUDMASHER wrote:I haven't bothered reading this thread for fear of what he said. Seeing the thread title was sufficient for me to add my bit so here goes.

So you're not keen on him then Spud ? :lol:

donaldo

Post by donaldo »

Why do Arsenal fans still listen to talksport,talkshit more like. I gave up listening to it 5 years ago.

mrgnu1958

Post by mrgnu1958 »

i cant be bothered to read more than maybe the 1st 3 posts.
I cant be arsed listening to talkshite any more because they WANT to be controvercial.That way,you will ring in.
Calls keep their programmes going out on air aswell as the constant adverts.
I prefer listening to a bit of Gilbert and sullivan as im driving

gooner_4_Life 1991

Post by gooner_4_Life 1991 »

barnfield88

Post by barnfield88 »

look out for him at arsenal

northbankbren

Post by northbankbren »

He talks utter shit, constantly. But thats why talksport have him on, they know he will wind up 95% of listeners. He's there footy Gaunty.

Galasso

Post by Galasso »

The ironic thing now is that spuddy is now sounding like those deranged meatheads on talksport. :shock:

Could be a career opportunity there for you son. :lol: 8)