Adrian Durham

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
tinpot lane

Adrian Durham

Post by tinpot lane »

Can't wait til i bump into him at the Grove :evil:

gas_face_gooner

Post by gas_face_gooner »

massive crunt!!
i heard him sayin to H & J what they were gonna talk about and despite a 6-0 beauty of a win slaggin off us was the main subject!
said to myself what is wrong with this fuckin twat then switched to xfm!!

rtpgooner

Post by rtpgooner »

tinpot, are you refering to what the wanker was saying on drive time at about 5pm How wenger isnt a great manager? how our last batch of carling cup youngsters came to nothing, and so will these youngsters? how we havent won anything for 3 years? how we wont win anything playing the football we play etc etc. they guy is a plank. like poeple say on here it should be called talk bollocks. Its fair enough offering the "other" opinion on arsenal, next to wrighty buy i cant stand the bloke :banghead:

TheOne2Smooth

Re: Adrian Durham

Post by TheOne2Smooth »

tinpot lane wrote:Can't wait til i bump into him at the Grove :evil:
please elaborate on this as I havent a clue what this is about I take it it's 5 live??

woolwichgooner

Post by woolwichgooner »

Is this the geezer from talksport right?

Rodney Marsh still have a show on there btw!? he's the only one i'd listen to for comedy value alone

tinpot lane

Post by tinpot lane »

woolwichgooner wrote:Is this the geezer from talksport right?

Rodney Marsh still have a show on there btw!? he's the only one i'd listen to for comedy value alone
Rodney was sacked ages ago, since then really the station has gone down the shitter.
Last edited by tinpot lane on Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

woolwichgooner

Post by woolwichgooner »

I remember when he got the sack from you're on sky sports over a certain toon army... I mean tsunami joke

Other than that he's a bit of a legend really isn't he

tinpot lane

Post by tinpot lane »

woolwichgooner wrote:I remember when he got the sack from you're on sky sports over a certain toon army... I mean tsunami joke

Other than that he's a bit of a legend really isn't he
imo anyway

Radford149

Post by Radford149 »

i have the radio on everyday at work. durham has Arsenal issues that is clearly obvious. he has critisied us for not spending money, he's critisied us for playing "kids". he's critised us for not being a big club. the fact is that you can rubbish nearly every club for one thing or another the fact is his voice can be heard on the radio. for those who did not hear this is a breakdown of what he sadid.

1. playing a young side was not good for the competition as the sponsors would have the hump.

2. how many of the side last night would go and make it in the first team.

3. AW cannot handle "superstars" hence the kids

4. AW is not the great manager everyone makes him out to be.

5. he played internationals last night so they cannot be classed as "kids", those being song, bendtner, vela, dhjouir (excuse the spelling)

6. it is wrong to buy vela and loan him out to other clubs as we could not get a work permit

7. AW does not find talent he just poaches it

8. english talent will not make under AW

make of that what you may

woolwichgooner

Post by woolwichgooner »

He sounds like Platini's wife

:(

gas_face_gooner

1. playing a young side was not good for the competition as the sponsors would have the hump.
2. how many of the side last night would go and make it in the first team.
3. AW cannot handle "superstars" hence the kids
4. AW is not the great manager everyone makes him out to be.
5. he played internationals last night so they cannot be classed as "kids", those being song, bendtner, vela, dhjouir (excuse the spelling)
6. it is wrong to buy vela and loan him out to other clubs as we could not get a work permit
7. AW does not find talent he just poaches it
8. english talent will not make under AW
well here's what make of that:
1.6-0 in front of 56000 thats REALLY bad for the sponsors!! :roll:
2.of the 11 i honestly believe 8 if they can put in the effort and be patient for there chance.
3.i can sorta see where he is comin from on this one
4.yeah cos 100's of managers create teams that play like ours! :roll:
5.yeah bendtner and djourou have good amount of international games but other two are kids who have started there international careers young.
6.why is that wrong LOTS of clubs do it.
7.AW and his good team of scouts find young talent around the world and bring it to arseanl as do ALL clubs.(we just tend to be a bit better at it!)
8.if they are good enough and with THE RIGHT ATTITUDE they will make wenger wanted to bring through bentley, pennant and had brought though mobile phone boy, but they first two had attitude problems and the last was a fucking prick and why should AW field average english players to please adrian fucking durham!!

gooner.ed
Site Admin

Post by gooner.ed »

it's simple. talksport make money when you pick up the phone to call them.

so they try and wind up supporters by making obviously idiotic statements.

and make them ring in.

and earn money.

it's a wind up. listen to this rubbish if you must, but please don't get suckered in to ever actually ringing their premium rate phone number to object to the sh*t they pump out.

TheOne2Smooth

Post by TheOne2Smooth »

gooner.ed wrote:it's simple. talksport make money when you pick up the phone to call them.

so they try and wind up supporters by making obviously idiotic statements.

and make them ring in.

and earn money.

it's a wind up. listen to this rubbish if you must, but please don't get suckered in to ever actually ringing their premium rate phone number to object to the sh*t they pump out.
I actually thought this myself its got you lot talking lol

gas_face_gooner

i only really listen to H & J, despite one supporting chavs and one supporting swamp dwellars they talk the least bollox!
but i have never and would never call in even if you do get on most of the presenters are to thick to hold an intelligent argument!!

Cesc is God

Post by Cesc is God »

tinpot lane wrote:double post sorry
You didn't even need to do so though? :roll: