Season Ticket for remainder of 2012/13

If you’re after a ticket for an Arsenal game or have one to spare, then let your fellow Gooners know in this section and hopefully you’ll find a match. Please ensure you take the time to read the rules for this section carefully before posting.
gooner.ed
Site Admin

Season Ticket for remainder of 2012/13

Post by gooner.ed »

Ok - this is from a personal acquaintance who is not a regular poster on the forum, but is known to me and I will vouch for him 100%. Any problems or issues can be dealt with directly through me for your peace of mind should you wish for that to happen. Here is the offer - PM me if interested or email direct - [email protected]

Offered: Season ticket for the remainder of the season, East Upper, row 24 block 112 (right on the half-way line). 15 remaining Premier League games and maximum of 5 remaining Champions League and FA Cup Ties. Includes rights to Cup Final tickets. Asking price is GBP 1,138 (which is face value based on cost for the whole season of GBP 1,480).

GodisaGooner

Re: Season Ticket for remainder of 2012/13

Post by GodisaGooner »

Mate
I know this isnt the right thread for this request, but if you hear of any season tickets in blocks 4/5/6, I am looking to loan one for the season.... would do 1/2/3 but prefer to be standing and singing if you know what I mean...
until then - ticketexchange will hopefully keep me in the area....
Cheers