Champions League Final

If you’re after a ticket for an Arsenal game or have one to spare, then let your fellow Gooners know in this section and hopefully you’ll find a match. Please ensure you take the time to read the rules for this section carefully before posting.
gooner.ed
Site Admin

Champions League Final

Post by gooner.ed »

Been asked to start a thread on this by someone who was unsuccessful in the ballot. Incidentally, so was I! Applied for a pair so I could take my boy along, so in the unlikely event that anyone applied in the optimistic hope Arsenal would make it and has a pair to sell, PM me or email direct - [email protected]

Anyway - thread started...

Happysteveo

Re: Champions League Final

Post by Happysteveo »

Thanks gooner.ed.

I am looking for 1 spare in any category.

I have a silver membership which can be borrowed if necessary.

I have train and hotel booked so can meet at short notice, please PM me.

Cheers everyone.
Last edited by Happysteveo on Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

k1tsun3

Post by k1tsun3 »

I was going to apply for a pair but no one could confirm they could go, so I passed on the application. I passed because when I was reading the ticket restrictions it stated that they do check id and only the person whose name is on the ticket can use it when going through the ballot. I would suggest double checking this.

Happysteveo

Post by Happysteveo »

k1tsun3 wrote:I was going to apply for a pair but no one could confirm they could go, so I passed on the application. I passed because when I was reading the ticket restrictions it stated that they do check id and only the person whose name is on the ticket can use it when going through the ballot. I would suggest double checking this.
Cheers.

I have had my name printed on many tickets before but they have never checked it against anything when going through the turnstiles.

samflitt

Post by samflitt »

I was unsuccessful in the ballot, let me know if any spares about

SWLGooner
Location: Islington Town Hall, applauding the fourth place trophy.

Post by SWLGooner »

After a couple for this. Happy to reciprocate for almost any Arsenal game.

Simon

Post by Simon »

Would love a couple of these. Pleased to help out with most Arsenal home or away games in return. :barscarf:

mattyb

Post by mattyb »

Its probably a long shot but im looking for 1 or 2 tickets for a German mate at work....

Thanks

wlchuccc

Post by wlchuccc »

I am after 2 for my Bayern colleagues. Happy to exchange any Arsenal games with you for this next season. Please pm me if you have spares Cheers

wilko49er

Post by wilko49er »

k1tsun3 wrote:I was going to apply for a pair but no one could confirm they could go, so I passed on the application. I passed because when I was reading the ticket restrictions it stated that they do check id and only the person whose name is on the ticket can use it when going through the ballot. I would suggest double checking this.
They dont check. I got a ticket for the last Wembley final in the ballot and decided too go. They didnt check. Cat 1 club wembley. Enjoyed seeing Barcwhores stuff the mancs. Entered again on the off chance we got there, got a cat 1 for this final too, just lucky i reckon. Mastercard is the way when entering ballots and being prepared too pay top prices.

Anne

Post by Anne »

Hey, as bvb-fan I desperately search one (at least), too. Could offer a visit in the Westfalenstadion in return, on the Südtribüne. I promise quite an experience.
I'm going to London even without ticket, though, and would love to meet some of you there (in a pub?), best would be to go to Wembley together of course, as Arsenal is my favourite club over there.

james920

Post by james920 »

who is the winner ??

james920

Post by james920 »

winneR ???

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »