Man Utd (H)

If you’re after a ticket for an Arsenal game or have one to spare, then let your fellow Gooners know in this section and hopefully you’ll find a match. Please ensure you take the time to read the rules for this section carefully before posting.
gooner.ed
Site Admin

Man Utd (H)

Post by gooner.ed »

By request of Justinsaid (45 posts)...

Justinsaid

Re: Man Utd (H)

Post by Justinsaid »

Thanks.

Looking for upto 4 spare tickets/memberships for this game, please PM me if you have any available. I have bought and sold tickets on here before and am on the trusted list.

Justin

Gimmeshelter

Post by Gimmeshelter »

After a spare one for this.

I´m on the trusted buyer list :barscarf:

tom154

Post by tom154 »

My season ticket is going spare for this one.. North Upper, very near front, pretty much dead centre.

Face value would be something crazy like £83.50 i think, but will accept £75 as long as whoever wants it, is a member so we can use the ticket transfer thing. Had a near-bad experience this season while posting out my season ticket by special delivery, so would be happier using the transfer thing. Have done it a few times already and it works perfectly..

Anyway, anyone interested drop me a line.

Cheers
Tom.

Redsenga1

Post by Redsenga1 »

Looking for one lower tier, on trusted buyer / seller list, can pick up or transfer via the new ticket thing on the web site, pm if you can help...

Red Heron

Post by Red Heron »

Hi im new to this site.im a red member im looking for 1 ticket for this game.im going to fulham n palace games.i was also at the villa game on monday.not happy about the villa female stewards handling of the arsenal fan.people on the front row will know what im talking about.im a genuine fan and buyer.hope someone can help me.thanks :barscarf: Ticket not needed anymore.manage to get one from Arsenal ticket exchange.thank you for your million responds! NOT!
Last edited by Red Heron on Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Redsenga1

Post by Redsenga1 »

Hi there, looking for one lower tier for this one, I am on trusted buyer / seller lists, - can do transfer ticket thing or pick up at a home game or post - pm me please if you can help out.

jacko-arsnl2

Post by jacko-arsnl2 »

/*SORTED NOW\*
Last edited by jacko-arsnl2 on Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cardinal2011

Post by cardinal2011 »

Red Heron wrote:Hi im new to this site.im a red member im looking for 1 ticket for this game.im going to fulham n palace games.i was also at the villa game on monday.not happy about the villa female stewards handling of the arsenal fan.people on the front row will know what im talking about.im a genuine fan and buyer.hope someone can help me.thanks :barscarf: Ticket not needed anymore.manage to get one from Arsenal ticket exchange.thank you for your million responds! NOT!
Wow! Two whole posts (both requesting tickets) and no one responded to you. I wonder why ..... :rubchin:

IrishJB

Re: Man Utd (H) 1 X SPARE

Post by IrishJB »

Can't make next weeks Utd game -

lower tier bk 4

If following all ok, then please send pm (please don't send pm if you can't do it this way):-
  • payment must be via bank trf before next tuesday
    must be able to meet next Tuesday eve if poss to receive ST
    you must be on 'trusted' list
regs JB

Justinsaid

Post by Justinsaid »

I am still seeking upto 4 tickets for this game, have bought and sold on here before and am on the trusted list.

Please PM if you have any spares...

Redsenga1

Post by Redsenga1 »

Redsenga1 wrote:Looking for one lower tier, on trusted buyer / seller list, can pick up or transfer via the new ticket thing on the web site, pm if you can help...

***now sorted from ticket exchange***

WEWEREINVINCIBLE!

Post by WEWEREINVINCIBLE! »

1 spare upper tier clock end.
Face value is £87.50
Can meet on today or matchday

HARLOW GOONER

Post by HARLOW GOONER »

A late spare available in lower block 5
Usual rules, yours @ face value £ 65.00
Will have to collect and return near the ground before/after the game

PM if interested, and I can let you know if its still available or finalise meeting arrangements.

Cheers

gooner_piggers

Post by gooner_piggers »

HARLOW GOONER wrote:A late spare available in lower block 5
Usual rules, yours @ face value £ 65.00
Will have to collect and return near the ground before/after the game

PM if interested, and I can let you know if its still available or finalise meeting arrangements.

Cheers
PMd
:barscarf: