FA Cup Final - Hull (N)

If you’re after a ticket for an Arsenal game or have one to spare, then let your fellow Gooners know in this section and hopefully you’ll find a match. Please ensure you take the time to read the rules for this section carefully before posting.
gooner.ed
Site Admin

FA Cup Final - Hull (N)

Post by gooner.ed »

Optimists form an orderly queue. Thread started by request of k1tsun3...

Incidentally, I am seeking 2 or 3 for close personal friends!

k1tsun3

Re: FA Cup Final - Hull (N)

Post by k1tsun3 »

Thanks for starting the thread!

Looking for 1 or a spare eligible ST to use. I rent my ST and the owner wants to use it for the final, so I'm desperately seeking one to add to the order for myself. On the trusted list. Thanks.
Last edited by k1tsun3 on Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

mikehutch86

Post by mikehutch86 »

One ST short for the ballot or even better with enough credits to guarantee would be much appreciated, on trusted list, thanks Mike

skizz_b

Post by skizz_b »

Just after the 1 for this, bought and sold multiple times on here and not just a big game charlie :lol:

Batflyer

Post by Batflyer »

Looking for 3 tickets for this final. Would be over the moon if someone can help me out, because I have no chance at all to get a ticket.

I'm on the trusted buyers list. :barscarf:

mattyb

Post by mattyb »

Im looking for 1 ticket for the missus please. Ive got myself and the boy a ticket and need one to keep her indoors happy. .or its gonna end up ... :blah: ... :cussing: ... :box: ... :banghead: ...

Thanks

Matt

Leedsgooner1

Post by Leedsgooner1 »

I know i have no chance but could do with 2 if anybody has to go away on business suddenly the day before :D

manninger

Post by manninger »

Danish gooner request for one..know my chances are 0,00000000000000000000001 %.. :)

arsenalmorris

Post by arsenalmorris »

go on then will put myself down, know i have no chance but not just a big game hunter, just after the 1

topgoon

Post by topgoon »

Feel like I'm on a hiding to nothing joining this queue but put me down for 2 please . I will be buying the pints when ever we meet up :barscarf: :barscarf:

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

I know theres more chance of a rocking horse doin a dump than there is of getting briefs for this :oops: i will give it a go anyway, id love one or two for this game :D

ps i have an unbeaten record at Wembley :barscarf: and me and my mate (if i were by some miracle to get 2) are unbeaten in the 8 games weve attended together :barscarf: now lets see if that rocking horse has taken a dump yet :lol:

Gooner Jim

Post by Gooner Jim »

Desperate for a ticket to this one, I've brought off here many times before and I'm a bloody nice bloke. :barscarf: :barscarf:

afcforever

Post by afcforever »

falkirk goon wrote:I know theres more chance of a rocking horse doin a dump than there is of getting briefs for this :oops: i will give it a go anyway, id love one or two for this game :D

ps i have an unbeaten record at Wembley :barscarf: and me and my mate (if i were by some miracle to get 2) are unbeaten in the 8 games weve attended together :barscarf: now lets see if that rocking horse has taken a dump yet :lol:
they will be shit, we will be shit, why would you want to watch that :lol:

ArsenalST86

Post by ArsenalST86 »

For Sale - Club Wembley Ticket + Full Hospitality ( Free Bar/Plenty Of Food ) , Unfortunately Not Looking Like Im Going To Be Able To Attend Due To A Shortfall Of Cash This Month And The Price Of The Ticket Which Is Breaking My Heart :( Will Accept Highest Offer (At No Less Than Face Value) I Receive Sometime Before The Match Time Wasters Need Not Bother To Contact Me. I Will Happily Meet At The Stadium To Exchange I Will Be At Wembley The Day Of The Final Irrelevent. Email Me For Full Information - [email protected] , Thanks

tel

Post by tel »

Now sorted. Thanks.
Last edited by tel on Fri May 02, 2014 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.