Barcelona (A)

If you’re after a ticket for an Arsenal game or have one to spare, then let your fellow Gooners know in this section and hopefully you’ll find a match. Please ensure you take the time to read the rules for this section carefully before posting.
User avatar
Red Heron
Posts: 105
Joined: Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:41 pm
Location: london nw

Re: Barcelona (A)

Post by Red Heron »

LOL Are you really serious posting only 2 post! you think we are mugs? done a lot research about you mate! only matter of time!
Ozil>Silva wrote:How does that make me a scammer? I get spares. No one on this group has been ripped off by me. Happy to meet face to face. Dont hate the player

Ozil>Silva
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 2016 11:33 pm

Re: Barcelona (A)

Post by Ozil>Silva »

Research? Matter of time? What are you on about?

User avatar
Red Heron
Posts: 105
Joined: Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:41 pm
Location: london nw

Re: Barcelona (A)

Post by Red Heron »

Go to UNTRUSTWORTHY/DODGY TICKET SELLERS/BUYERS thread page 3 and look at your bio.
Ozil>Silva wrote:Research? Matter of time? What are you on about?

User avatar
Henry is a Gooner
Posts: 277
Joined: Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:55 pm
Location: Royston, Herts

Re: Barcelona (A)

Post by Henry is a Gooner »

Red Heron wrote:Go to UNTRUSTWORTHY/DODGY TICKET SELLERS/BUYERS thread page 3 and look at your bio.
Ozil>Silva wrote:Research? Matter of time? What are you on about?


Type Amrik Gill in the Gooner2Gooner search bar or even better just Google it & you'll see for yourself, what a *word censored* :box:

Come on Mods just ban this fucking tool before someone gets ripped off.

goonermarc
Posts: 254
Joined: Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:36 pm

Re: Barcelona (A)

Post by goonermarc »

I'm still after a ticket for myself if anyone can help out.

I've bought and sold on here quite a few times.

louis2
Posts: 77
Joined: Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:08 pm

Re: Barcelona (A)

Post by louis2 »


User avatar
Ricay
Posts: 199
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:26 pm
Location: gods own county...Essex

Re: Barcelona (A)

Post by Ricay »

Ricay wrote:After two for this game, happy to return the favour for other away games. Cheers :)
Bump....PM me if you can help out ...Cheers

User avatar
Dutch10Gooner
Posts: 55
Joined: Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:00 pm
Location: The Netherlands
Contact:

Re: Barcelona (A)

Post by Dutch10Gooner »

Red Heron wrote:Gents OZIL/SILVA is now offering 4 Barca tickets. Gents pls be aware of this scammer. this is the 3rd time he has pm'd me!
Offered me tickets as well. Good work, Red Heron.

arsenalmorris
Posts: 1106
Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:22 pm
Location: Block 4
Contact:

Re: Barcelona (A)

Post by arsenalmorris »

Dutch10Gooner wrote:
Red Heron wrote:Gents OZIL/SILVA is now offering 4 Barca tickets. Gents pls be aware of this scammer. this is the 3rd time he has pm'd me!
Offered me tickets as well. Good work, Red Heron.
AND ME

User avatar
Ricay
Posts: 199
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:26 pm
Location: gods own county...Essex

Re: Barcelona (A)

Post by Ricay »

Hi mate,
Are these 2 Barca away tickets still up for grabs ? happy to meet in London at the weekend when we play whoever.
Cheers,
Mike
blocknineteen wrote:Two still available at face value. Must be able to meet in London to collect. Pm your number and I'll get back to you. No timewasters please... Cheers

blocknineteen
Posts: 135
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:03 pm
Location: Camden Town

Re: Barcelona (A)

Post by blocknineteen »

Gooner_Sam wrote:
blocknineteen wrote:Two still available at face value. Must be able to meet in London to collect. Pm your number and I'll get back to you. No timewasters please... Cheers

PMed
Sold

Titi Gooner for life
Posts: 54
Joined: Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:45 pm
Location: Ireland

Re: Barcelona (A)

Post by Titi Gooner for life »

Likely to have two available for this. Face value. Will know for definite this evening. On trusted buyers and sellers list. Only willing to deal with others who are on trusted list as I am in Ireland and will need to post the tickets so transfer/paypal will likely be needed.

PM me if interested

User avatar
Ricay
Posts: 199
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:26 pm
Location: gods own county...Essex

Re: Barcelona (A)

Post by Ricay »

Titi Gooner for life wrote:Likely to have two available for this. Face value. Will know for definite this evening. On trusted buyers and sellers list. Only willing to deal with others who are on trusted list as I am in Ireland and will need to post the tickets so transfer/paypal will likely be needed.

PM me if interested
Just pm'd you ( I hope !) Cheers

User avatar
Ricay
Posts: 199
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:26 pm
Location: gods own county...Essex

Re: Barcelona (A)

Post by Ricay »

Ricay wrote:
Titi Gooner for life wrote:Likely to have two available for this. Face value. Will know for definite this evening. On trusted buyers and sellers list. Only willing to deal with others who are on trusted list as I am in Ireland and will need to post the tickets so transfer/paypal will likely be needed.

PM me if interested
Just pm'd you ( I hope !) Cheers
Just PM'd you again. Cheers

Titi Gooner for life
Posts: 54
Joined: Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:45 pm
Location: Ireland

Re: Barcelona (A)

Post by Titi Gooner for life »

Tickets now sold, thanks

Post Reply