£196pcm DBL room beside the Emirates (3-bed flatshare)

Share details of Arsenal items for sale (NOT tickets), news of forthcoming events and fundraising with your fellow Gooners here.
fabregas4isgod

£196pcm DBL room beside the Emirates (3-bed flatshare)

Post by fabregas4isgod »

Hi, I'm leaving London for work soon and need to find someone to replace me in my room, which overlooks the Emirates stadium and is in a flat on Drayton Park, the road running past Highbury House.

It's really convenient for access to the stadium - I've woken up late on occasion at 2.45pm and still made it to my seat for kick-off! :D

Please see below for more details and let me know if you're interested.

Link to Craigslist ad here:
http://london.craigslist.co.uk/roo/3249277599.html

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Large en suite bedroom with double bed available in a clean, modern and well-furnished 3-bedroom flatshare in Islington, North London

This is a lovely flat in a nice area with excellent transport links to Central London

- Bedroom furniture includes a double bed, large wardrobe, two bedside tables, one large bookcase and one chest of drawers (lots of storage space!!)
- The flat is on the fourth floor of a secure apartment building, which has a bicycle cage in the basement for use by residents
- The kitchen is equipped with modern appliances including a fridge freezer, oven, microwave, washer/drier and dishwasher
- The living area (which forms part of the kitchen) leads out onto a fairly large balcony, which is great for parties, barbecues and sunbathing when the weather's good
- The property is managed by Galliard Residential and is part of its Drayton Park development
- Location is on Drayton Park at the bottom of Aubert Park; the room overlooks Arsenal FC's Emirates stadium
- This area of Islington is mainly inhabited by families and young professionals and is usually a very relaxed and quiet place to live

- Closest Tube station is ARSENAL (Piccadilly line), which is approximately 4 minutes walk away. Finsbury Park Tube station (Victoria line) is about 12 minutes walk away
- As a guide, getting from the flat to my previous job at Charing Cross station took about 30 minutes door-to-door using the Piccadilly line
- Closest National Rail station is Drayton Park, which is approximately 4 minutes walk from the flat. Trains run during the week to stations including Highbury & Islington, Old Street and Moorgate in the City of London
- There is a Tesco Express shop about 2 minutes from the flat, while Holloway Road is about 10 minutes walk away, with access to larger supermarkets including Waitrose and Morrisons, as well as a wide array of other shops and pubs
- Upper Street near Angel is about 25 minutes walk away, with loads of cool restaurants, pubs and bars
- There are also several gyms in the area, including FitSpace and Aquaterra

- I have been in this flat since December 2009; I'm leaving the UK for work around 20th September, 2012 - the room will be available from then onwards and I'm hoping to find someone pretty soon
- You would be sharing with two friendly and relaxed young professionals, James and Jennifer, who are considerate, fun and great to live with!
- Professionals only please; students should not apply
- Non-smokers only, and sorry, no pets allowed
- Contract is subject to a standard reference check by Galliard Residential
- Rent is £850.00 per calendar month / £196.00 per week
- Bills including internet, telephone line rental, electricity, council tax, broadband internet connection and full Sky TV package with sports & movies come to approximately £135.00 per calendar month (depending on seasonality)
- You will be required to pay a small charge of approximately £50.00 to Galliard Residential to get your name added to the lease – the current lease runs to 11th December, 2012 and would then be up for renewal for 12 months with a break clause after six months
- A deposit of six weeks’ rent will be payable prior to moving in

Please call or text PATRICK any time on 077 478 471 25 to arrange a viewing, or if you have any questions about the room / flat or would like to see more photos!

REB

Re: £196pcm DBL room beside the Emirates (3-bed flatshare)

Post by REB »

your part of the rent is more then my mortage :lol: london prices :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

good location and good luck renting.

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

Please post pictures of both James and Jennifer.

:)

skizz_b

Post by skizz_b »

might want to update your thread title, £196pcm is awful cheap :lol:

Delorean Dor's

Post by Delorean Dor's »

Whats the mpg like and has it got an MOT?