SPUDMASHER'S NAME HAS TURNED GREEN!!

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
gus ceasar is a legend

Post by gus ceasar is a legend »

New members are not a problem. The last thing I want this to seem like is some old boys club.

I just feel that certain peoples voices are heard louder than others these days and mainly because their views are easier to police and fit nicely with the goody goody world we live in.

Anyhow cheers g88ner. Bored of this subject now though.

SPUDMASHER

Post by SPUDMASHER »

You're bored of me already Gus? :cry: :cry:

Crunt :lol: :lol:

FrenchGun

Post by FrenchGun »

SPUDMASHER'S NAME HAS TURNED GREEN!!
I'd compare having Spud as a Mod as having Dr.strangelove as a war adviser. :speechless:

gus ceasar is a legend

Post by gus ceasar is a legend »

Ahh! Mein Kommanndant!

I see you have rushed home and joined us early tonight! Can't think why!

Have you broke the wonderful news to Mrs Spud yet? Bet its been years since she was last in bed with a prefect!

So what extra buttons do you get now Spuddy and when have they booked you in for the Charima Bypass operation?

Are you sitting at your computer now with epilets on your shoulder?

All the best in your new role and I look forward to your moderation.

Eddie McHelderick

Post by Eddie McHelderick »

Well done Spudmasher.

I am sure you will do a sterling job.

Shame you was handed this role. With you potato skills I could have used you in my fish & chip shop.

Keep up the good work.

Waginal Vart

Post by Waginal Vart »

Congratulations

SWLGooner
Location: Islington Town Hall, applauding the fourth place trophy.

Post by SWLGooner »

I was having a Family Guy-a-thon, so didn't see any of this. Which thread was it? :shock:

I Hate Hleb

Post by I Hate Hleb »

gus ceasar is a legend wrote:Jesus Christ IHH, it was a joke, tongue in cheek!

I think everyone is getting a little too tense in here. Prissy seems to becoming the vogue!

Maybe Friday night as a protest went too far but the motives behind it were sound but nobody has chosen to think about that. Maybe look at the root cause as well as ticking off the naughty boys.

There are quite a few of the guys who were regulars here say a year ago who we see little of if at all now. Tony Saunders, 26th of May and even Belfast Boy to name but a few. Has anyone wondered why this has happened?

The place has become sanitised beyond belief and some of us are almost made to feel uncomfortable because our views fall outside of the general parameters here now.

Maybe some of us have had our run on here and it is time for pastures new. Fridays pissed up events were actually an attempt by both Wayno and myself to get banned from here, easy way out maybe. I think it says something that two of the highest contributors tried to force the situation.

Hey ho though, who cares as long as all is cosy and nobody dares rock the boat.

Or do we have to take nude pictures of ourselves to be accepted these days? No offence MrGnu.
You say it was tounge in cheek and then precede to repeat the same claims as before. You argue that it has become sanitised but as I said in my first post, the moderation hasn't changed one iota in the past few months, so I don't see how that is the case. And what 'boat' is it that we don't want rocking?

I'm not being funny I'm just genuinely confused as to what the complaint is really about. The forum has had loads of new members and as a result the threads have become somewhat diluted in quality - something I myself have complained about. Yet you've more than participated in some of them (with ds especially).

No-one wants you or Wayno to leave as you were both part of the original crew that made this forum popular and are two of the most valued contributors to it. :bowing21: But like I said, I just don't understand exactly what it is that you're complaining about and why you guys are trying to get yourselves banned. :shock: :?

So let's stop all that nonsense talk about leaving and tell uncle Hlebby what the problem really is. :one2smooth: :lol: :lol: :wink:

Drone

Post by Drone »

ANOTHER ONE GOOD GOONER LOST TO MODS.

SPUDMASHER

Post by SPUDMASHER »

KAQAK wrote:ANOTHER ONE GOOD GOONER LOST TO MODS.
Oh No...Who :?: :?: :?:

gooner.ed
Site Admin

Post by gooner.ed »

if the guys were trying to get banned, then basically, it comes down to attention seeking. if you want the situation to be that you are not part of the forum, you can achieve that without being banned. simply don't post. if there are better forums that give you what you want, then post there instead.

i can't vouch for the enjoyment anyone gets from the forum. it is what its contributors make it, for better or worse. i am not aware of greater sanitisation on the part of mods. in fact, i think even more is let go now because everyone is very clear of what the boundaries are with the possible exception of the anti-semitic debate.

are there any more liberal arsenal forums than this one, aside from the herd - where you have to be approved before you can take part?

Basil is a Gooner

Post by Basil is a Gooner »

Spuds gone green......... :groaner:

Have you noticed how both rebel and spud have their names in capital letters and the other mods dont? :wink:

Kevinho

Post by Kevinho »

Come on guys, can't we all just get along? :(

SPUDMASHER

Post by SPUDMASHER »

Basil is a Gooner wrote:Image

Spuds gone green......... :groaner:

Have you noticed how both rebel and spud have their names in capital letters and the other mods dont? :wink:
That's because we're far more important than the other mods :wink:

Basil is a Gooner

Post by Basil is a Gooner »

forgot to say that spud is cool and Im sure he will be the voice of reason.

As long as :

1. no more naked pics please Spud (with or without your hat). :mooner:

2. no mod power to be placed on mizznaughty to get her to post pics either. :moderator: