Take Away Food

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.

What type of take away do you use apart from a fish and chip shop

Kebab
17%
Burger place
3%
Pizza and other Italian stuff
7%
Pizza and other Italian stuff
7%
Proper cafe serving a full English type of thing
No votes
Sandwich bar with posh sarnies
3%
Chinky
38%
Other (let me know in your reply ta)
24%

Total votes: 29

gus ceasar is a legend

Post by gus ceasar is a legend »

I love the way that even after this afternoons revelations this thread and poll is still being responded to!

:lol:

Wayno

Post by Wayno »

Gooner1315 wrote:Sandwich shop, baguettes etc etc, does'nt cost alot of money and you make a massive profit on everyone sold. My uncle has a share in one and lets just say his wage from that is quite impressive. You make all the fillings your self, fresh everyday and people will love it.
Does he drive a Rolls :oops: :lol: 8)

QuartzGooner

Post by QuartzGooner »

Wayno wrote:
Gooner1315 wrote:Sandwich shop, baguettes etc etc, does'nt cost alot of money and you make a massive profit on everyone sold. My uncle has a share in one and lets just say his wage from that is quite impressive. You make all the fillings your self, fresh everyday and people will love it.
Does he drive a Rolls :oops: :lol: 8)
He sounds as if he earns some serious dough.

gusher311

Post by gusher311 »

Queenie wrote:If you want to know whats in them you are a very brave person.

I really love tortillas actually. Nice spicy peppers, onions etc. tough to beat. Obviously I only ever get the old el paso ones as there are no mexican restaurants in my part of the UK. Those new ones in breadcrumbs are fucking ransid.
haha thats where I live

gusher311

Post by gusher311 »

gusher311 wrote:
Queenie wrote:If you want to know whats in them you are a very brave person.

I really love tortillas actually. Nice spicy peppers, onions etc. tough to beat. Obviously I only ever get the old el paso ones as there are no mexican restaurants in my part of the UK. Those new ones in breadcrumbs are fucking ransid.
haha thats where I live

Dammit!! I replied to an alternate!! Should've read the damn post's before :banghead: :banghead: :lol: :lol:

REB

Post by REB »

had some last nite rossie :barscarf: