Spreadable butter

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
SPUDMASHER

Re: Spreadable butter

Post by SPUDMASHER »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Rosie_titters wrote:i'd go and get some more bread, what's the point of you or your missus going to the shop to get easier spreading butter if you don't have anymore bread
Bread not the problem don't have wife anymore .

Buttery flannel time for you old chap :lol: :lol:

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Rosie_titters wrote:i'd go and get some more bread, what's the point of you or your missus going to the shop to get easier spreading butter if you don't have anymore bread
Bread not the problem don't have wife anymore .

Problem solved - in one easy go :)

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

I wonder did she see this thread and just bided her time. :rubchin:

Justinsaid

Post by Justinsaid »

A knife that makes unspreadable butter, spreadable, is probably the most exciting thing that has happened in my life in 2014.

Including the birth of my first child.

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

mcdowell42 wrote:The wife has bought a new butter (only because the shop didnt have the butter she wanted)Now this butter is made by Dairygold which are the makers of the butter she would normally buy.On their packaging it reads new soft real butter softer and easier to spread.Get to the point i hear you say.Well its not softer and easier to spread its fucking rock hard and whilst trying to spread this softer and easier to spread butter i have destroyed the last 2 slices of bread in the house that i needed to make the beef sandwich i was looking forward to so my question really is should i (A)go to the shop and buy butter that is softer and easier to spread(B)let the wife go to the shop and get the butter or (C)JUST ELBOW THE WIFE FOR NOT GETTING THE SOFTER AND EASIER BUTTER TO SPREAD and get a woman who would have got the softer and easier butter to spread in the 1st place.

Seeing as we are bumping old threads :wink:

Lets keep this between ourselves dont want to upset the wife if you know what i mean. :wink:

mcdowell42

Re:

Post by mcdowell42 »

SPUDMASHER wrote:I've been deeply disturbed by this thread.

In your original post you clearly stated that you had a wife.
So my question is.............

"WHY THE FUCK WERE YOU MAKING YOUR OWN SANDWICH? :?: :?:

Did you not read the instructions when you got your wife. FFS :lol: :lol:

If you continue recklessly making your own sandwiches then things will escalate beyond your control. Before you know it your wife (acronym of Washing Ironing Fucking Etc.) will begin to think that she has a right to an opinion. Once she does that mate you're fucked. There'll be "girls nights out" and "Can you wait in for my Avon delivery" and all manner of shit that you'll have to put up with. Not only that but she'll start gobbing off to her friends about her "new rights" and before you know it, we're all fucked.

Now ask yourself, Are you going to continue making your own sandwiches, aor are you going to put her back in her place and abide by "the code"???

Funny enough in the end I kept the butter but the wife went for option z ,she got rid of me :lol:

olgitgooner

Post by olgitgooner »

Good bump Mac.
This is one of the most profound and thought-provoking threads in history :barscarf: