Spreadable butter

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
franksav63
Location: Home - Whitechapel - Arsenal Block 6 - Twitter - @franksav63

Post by franksav63 »

It makes you wonder how people earn a crust posting these rubbish puns on here all day.. :oops:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

well I guess we all like a slice of the action.... :oops: :oops:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

franksav63 wrote:It makes you wonder how people earn a crust posting these rubbish puns on here all day.. :oops:

What im wondering frank does anybody on this forum actually work :)

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

mcdowell42 wrote:
franksav63 wrote:It makes you wonder how people earn a crust posting these rubbish puns on here all day.. :oops:

I've got the morning off - Had to go to the dentist ahve a Tooth pulled :cry: :cry: ...and now the novacaine is wearing off - It's starting to hurt! :(

so excuse me if I'm a little 'Cobby' :wink:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

OneBardGooner wrote:
mcdowell42 wrote:

I've got the morning off - Had to go to the dentist ahve a Tooth pulled :cry: :cry: ...and now the novacaine is wearing off - It's starting to hurt! :(

Nothing worse than painful teeth it seems to affect your whole body.

franksav63

Post by franksav63 »

OneBardGooner wrote:
mcdowell42 wrote:

I can see a seperate thread starting on TEETH?

franksav63

Post by franksav63 »

mcdowell42 wrote:

Yes, I'm at work now, but the boss is at a medical and he's been gone for 4 hours.... so I'm surfing U.S.A. (but have to do some work at 1pm, but then I'm going home at 2pm).... :lol:

RoscommonGooner

Re: Spreadable butter

Post by RoscommonGooner »

mcdowell42 wrote:The wife has bought a new butter (only because the shop didnt have the butter she wanted)Now this butter is made by Dairygold which are the makers of the butter she would normally buy.On their packaging it reads new soft real butter softer and easier to spread.Get to the point i hear you say.Well its not softer and easier to spread its fucking rock hard and whilst trying to spread this softer and easier to spread butter i have destroyed the last 2 slices of bread in the house that i needed to make the beef sandwich i was looking forward to so my question really is should i (A)go to the shop and buy butter that is softer and easier to spread(B)let the wife go to the shop and get the butter or (C)JUST ELBOW THE WIFE FOR NOT GETTING THE SOFTER AND EASIER BUTTER TO SPREAD and get a woman who would have got the softer and easier butter to spread in the 1st place.

Lets keep this between ourselves dont want to upset the wife if you know what i mean. :wink:
After all these years we finally have a solution :barscarf:

http://www.joe.ie/joe-life/life-feature ... -problems/

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Don't have to worry about upsetting the wife anymore lol.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Unless her name is Marge !

:lol: :wink:

SPUDMASHER

Post by SPUDMASHER »

Have only just seen this thread but I thought my twopenneth of advice would be needed here.

Personally I would take some of this butter and whack it in the wifes arsehole. I'd then roger her anally and when she tears I'd tell her that is because the butter was too hard to adequately lubricate her poo tunnel and that in future she should remember to buy the proper stuff. Hopefully she'll learn that lesson!

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

SPUDMASHER wrote:Have only just seen this thread but I thought my twopenneth of advice would be needed here.

Personally I would take some of this butter and whack it in the wifes arsehole. I'd then roger her anally and when she tears I'd tell her that is because the butter was too hard to adequately lubricate her poo tunnel and that in future she should remember to buy the proper stuff. Hopefully she'll learn that lesson!

That advice could help me win my wife back.

Rosie_titters

Post by Rosie_titters »

i'd go and get some more bread, what's the point of you or your missus going to the shop to get easier spreading butter if you don't have anymore bread

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Rosie_titters wrote:i'd go and get some more bread, what's the point of you or your missus going to the shop to get easier spreading butter if you don't have anymore bread
Bread not the problem don't have wife anymore .

Rosie_titters

Post by Rosie_titters »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Rosie_titters wrote:i'd go and get some more bread, what's the point of you or your missus going to the shop to get easier spreading butter if you don't have anymore bread
Bread not the problem don't have wife anymore .

:shock: :D :D :D