The "Neil Colin Wànker Warnock is a c*nt" c*nt Thread

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
OneBardGooner

Re: The "Neil Colin Wànker Warnock is a c*nt" c*nt Thread

Postby OneBardGooner » Tue Sep 03, 2019 5:14 pm

Harry Diving Cùnt Kane. The biggest fucking cheat the game has seen since Slippy Me and the Granny Molester. Appalling diving fuckwound. Genuinely hope he does his ACL or Achilles during one of his many gymnastic displays. :censored:
Well Said DB :high5:

I have lost count of the times a non-British / foreign player has been accused and called "Cheat" etc by the british media when they have 'gone to ground easily' in the various very selective (aka: xenophobic / racist riddled) media's eyes.

I recall when Pires was accused in the game against pompey and then wwhen Eduardo was fouled by some celtic thugcunt and then was accused of diving

It makes my fuckin' Blood Boil! :tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff:

That Fat Tongued CUN.T deserves to have his ankle destroyed... :box:

Andrew

Postby Andrew » Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:30 am

The Inter Milan fans who claim that Cagliari supporters were showing Romelu Lukaku a form of "respect" when they aimed monkey chants at him on Sunday.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/49576840

And the Cagliari fans, of course.

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

AkneyGooner

Postby AkneyGooner » Wed Sep 04, 2019 11:16 am

The Inter Milan fans who claim that Cagliari supporters were showing Romelu Lukaku a form of "respect" when they aimed monkey chants at him on Sunday.

That is just bizare are we sure it's not a hoax (the letter i mean), monkey sounds could never be mistaken for anything other than retarded *word censored* being racist.

The racism in Italy is very strong, when in school we had a student exchange and they were very racist i was shocked, and being my school was in hackney half of our class was black students so the whole thing went to shit, and they had to be taught in thier own class for thier own saftey by the end of the week. it's not a football problem is bigger than that in Italy and that is why nothing gets done about it.

DB10GOONER

Postby DB10GOONER » Thu Sep 05, 2019 5:42 am

Absolutely mind blowing. If that letter is legit it is a shockingly public indictment of what we all already knew about the racism in the Italian game. And still FIFA and UEFA only pay lip service to doing anything about these racist scumbags.

Return to “The Cannonballs”