The "Mike Fucking Dean is a C*nt" c*nt Thread

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
User avatar
OneBardGooner
Posts: 28394
Joined: Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:41 am
Location: Dark Side Of The Mood

Re: The "Mike Fucking Dean is a C*nt" c*nt Thread

Post by OneBardGooner »

MIKE DEAN IS A CUNNT.

:barscarf:

User avatar
DB10GOONER
Posts: 47517
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:06 pm
Location: Dublin, Ireland.
Contact:

Re: The "Mike Fucking Dean is a C*nt" c*nt Thread

Post by DB10GOONER »

John F wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:20 pm
People going over the top about the killer virus from the east.One bloke on the radio was self isolating himself from his pregnant wife (might have to try that one)just because he has got a cold FFS.I am a bit worried because I keep singing Frank Sinatra songs and it might be the Crooner virus.
:lol:

Corona virus my hole. Man flu is the real danger. :worried:

User avatar
StuartL
Posts: 6423
Joined: Sat May 17, 2008 8:22 pm
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day and I’m feeling good

Re: The "Mike Fucking Dean is a C*nt" c*nt Thread

Post by StuartL »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:07 am
John F wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:20 pm
People going over the top about the killer virus from the east.One bloke on the radio was self isolating himself from his pregnant wife (might have to try that one)just because he has got a cold FFS.I am a bit worried because I keep singing Frank Sinatra songs and it might be the Crooner virus.
:lol:

Corona virus my hole. Man flu is the real danger. :worried:
:lol:

You should be quite safe then :box:

User avatar
DB10GOONER
Posts: 47517
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:06 pm
Location: Dublin, Ireland.
Contact:

Re: The "Mike Fucking Dean is a C*nt" c*nt Thread

Post by DB10GOONER »

StuartL wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 8:35 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:07 am
John F wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:20 pm
People going over the top about the killer virus from the east.One bloke on the radio was self isolating himself from his pregnant wife (might have to try that one)just because he has got a cold FFS.I am a bit worried because I keep singing Frank Sinatra songs and it might be the Crooner virus.
:lol:

Corona virus my hole. Man flu is the real danger. :worried:
:lol:

You should be quite safe then :box:
:lol:

Oof. Harsh. Particularly as I once nearly died from man flu. Kind of. :D

User avatar
StuartL
Posts: 6423
Joined: Sat May 17, 2008 8:22 pm
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day and I’m feeling good

Re: The "Mike Fucking Dean is a C*nt" c*nt Thread

Post by StuartL »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Mar 05, 2020 6:43 am
StuartL wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 8:35 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:07 am
John F wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:20 pm
People going over the top about the killer virus from the east.One bloke on the radio was self isolating himself from his pregnant wife (might have to try that one)just because he has got a cold FFS.I am a bit worried because I keep singing Frank Sinatra songs and it might be the Crooner virus.
:lol:

Corona virus my hole. Man flu is the real danger. :worried:
:lol:

You should be quite safe then :box:
:lol:

Oof. Harsh. Particularly as I once nearly died from man flu. Kind of. :D
Apologies, I assumed it was open season on mods.....

User avatar
DB10GOONER
Posts: 47517
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:06 pm
Location: Dublin, Ireland.
Contact:

Re: The "Mike Fucking Dean is a C*nt" c*nt Thread

Post by DB10GOONER »

StuartL wrote:
Thu Mar 05, 2020 7:13 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Mar 05, 2020 6:43 am
StuartL wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 8:35 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:07 am
John F wrote:
Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:20 pm
People going over the top about the killer virus from the east.One bloke on the radio was self isolating himself from his pregnant wife (might have to try that one)just because he has got a cold FFS.I am a bit worried because I keep singing Frank Sinatra songs and it might be the Crooner virus.
:lol:

Corona virus my hole. Man flu is the real danger. :worried:
:lol:

You should be quite safe then :box:
:lol:

Oof. Harsh. Particularly as I once nearly died from man flu. Kind of. :D
Apologies, I assumed it was open season on mods.....
:lol:

It always is. :wink:

User avatar
OneBardGooner
Posts: 28394
Joined: Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:41 am
Location: Dark Side Of The Mood

Re: The "Mike Fucking Dean is a C*nt" c*nt Thread

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 6:36 am
StuartL wrote:
Thu Mar 05, 2020 7:13 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Mar 05, 2020 6:43 am
StuartL wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 8:35 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:07 am


:lol:

Corona virus my hole. Man flu is the real danger. :worried:
:lol:

You should be quite safe then :box:
:lol:

Oof. Harsh. Particularly as I once nearly died from man flu. Kind of. :D
Apologies, I assumed it was open season on mods.....
:lol:

It always is. :wink:
Just say the word DB I've still got my Glock 9mm from my time in the UN Peace Corp, 6 bags of Lime and the shovels just a itchin' to go!! :wink:

User avatar
DB10GOONER
Posts: 47517
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:06 pm
Location: Dublin, Ireland.
Contact:

Re: The "Mike Fucking Dean is a C*nt" c*nt Thread

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 7:49 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 6:36 am
StuartL wrote:
Thu Mar 05, 2020 7:13 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Mar 05, 2020 6:43 am
StuartL wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 8:35 pm


:lol:

You should be quite safe then :box:
:lol:

Oof. Harsh. Particularly as I once nearly died from man flu. Kind of. :D
Apologies, I assumed it was open season on mods.....
:lol:

It always is. :wink:
Just say the word DB I've still got my Glock 9mm from my time in the UN Peace Corp, 6 bags of Lime and the shovels just a itchin' to go!! :wink:
:lol: :wink:

User avatar
Bradywasking
Posts: 5677
Joined: Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:14 am

Re: The "Mike Fucking Dean is a C*nt" c*nt Thread

Post by Bradywasking »

Ryanair and Sky..for making it unnecessarily difficult for customers who need/want to make changes to flights/ TV packages.
Have flights booked to Gatwick on Friday for family function which is cancelled..(wouldn't have gone anyway in the circumstances) , they wont refund, you can book an alternative flight on the same route at no cost for making the change. However you have to book before March 31st and pay any extra on the cost of the new flight but no refund if the new flight is cheaper than the original one...How are you suppose to know when you want to travel and if it is safe to travel.?
Want to cancel Sky Sports package, no point having it for the foreseeable future, you can't do it online, you must ring a number that is permanently engaged.

User avatar
goonertux
Posts: 946
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:02 pm

Re: The "Mike Fucking Dean is a C*nt" c*nt Thread

Post by goonertux »

Parked in Tescos, out of the way and long way from the store entrance to make it easier to get out. Came back to find some scumbag had tried to break into the back of the van. People are dying and all these fuckers care about is thieving! Absolute filth!

John F
Posts: 280
Joined: Sat Apr 18, 2015 2:41 pm

Re: The "Mike Fucking Dean is a C*nt" c*nt Thread

Post by John F »

goonertux wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 6:31 pm
Parked in Tescos, out of the way and long way from the store entrance to make it easier to get out. Came back to find some scumbag had tried to break into the back of the van. People are dying and all these fuckers care about is thieving! Absolute filth!
Sorry to hear that tux .I have had a couple hedge trimmers knicked in the past The scum don't work and pray on people who do.

A11M11
Posts: 1228
Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:07 am

Re: The "Mike Fucking Dean is a C*nt" c*nt Thread

Post by A11M11 »

you can't do it online, you must ring a number that is permanently engaged.

You can now , did mine this morning.

User avatar
Bradywasking
Posts: 5677
Joined: Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:14 am

Re: The "Mike Fucking Dean is a C*nt" c*nt Thread

Post by Bradywasking »

A11M11 wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 8:54 pm
you can't do it online, you must ring a number that is permanently engaged.

You can now , did mine this morning.
Yes thanks, got there eventually

User avatar
GoonerMuzz
Posts: 3947
Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:53 pm
Location: Defending is optional

Re: The "Mike Fucking Dean is a C*nt" c*nt Thread

Post by GoonerMuzz »

The British media, probably Irish too for being grief whoring talentless brain dead *word censored* with no idea of the world beyond their own ideological standpoint and criticising the scientist and medical experts advising governments for 'getting it wrong' without actually understanding the complexity of this unprecedented situation all for the sake of ratings :banghead:

User avatar
Nos89
Posts: 3427
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:44 am

Re: The "Mike Fucking Dean is a C*nt" c*nt Thread

Post by Nos89 »

Mike fucking Dean walked into the supermarket I currently work at in North Wales. I had to walk away.

Post Reply