The "Clive Xhakatard is a C*nt" c*nt Thread

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Re: The Jose Moron-hio Absolute Fucktard Thread!!

Post by StuartL »

RossieGooner wrote:Me.

For not posting anything for over 3 years.....
Who the fuck ?
Who the fuck ?
Who the fucking hell are you ?

:barscarf:

All we need now is Eboue to return.............hang on a minute :rubchin: :rubchin:

RossieGooner

Post by RossieGooner »

arseofacrow wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

WTF??!! I thought you'd died or something!! :shock:

:wink:

Welcome back RG. 8)
Yep, welcome back mate.

Nothing's changed.

:roll: :banghead: :lol:

Thanks much guys.

I see the same old shite is being trotted out 3 years on.......

And things haven't changed much on the forum either :D :D :D

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

RossieGooner wrote:
arseofacrow wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

WTF??!! I thought you'd died or something!! :shock:

:wink:

Welcome back RG. 8)
Yep, welcome back mate.

Nothing's changed.

:roll: :banghead: :lol:

Thanks much guys.

I see the same old shite is being trotted out 3 years on.......

And things haven't changed much on the forum either :D :D :D
Yup! whatever you do don't mention the Clique. Image

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

Julian Assange and the UN.

Fuck you both :cussing:

Thanks you Mr. Joshua Rozenberg and Vladimir Tochilovsky for pointing out the quite obvious flaws in the arguements and showing what kind of fuckwits work at the UN

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfre ... -wikileaks

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

This used to be called The *word censored* thread where one could '*word censored*' anyone deserving of it - Mostly in jest, though occasionally someone would '*word censored*' someone if they'd been Pwaper Nawty ..

And so in that vein - I shall do likewise...

WENGER YOU CUNTT. :banghead: :box: :censored: :cussing:

storrmin571

Post by storrmin571 »

Was about to mention Wenger hasn't been called a pus infected gimp for a while.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Don't forget his Gimp steve bould. :wink:

armchair

Post by armchair »

Casey Anthony :|

Theoperator

Post by Theoperator »

Jeremy Hunt.

A contract imposed is not a contract :censored:

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Theoperator wrote:Jeremy Hunt.

The BMA are more interested in spreading bile, scare-mongering and causing hysteria than anything constructive.

Doctors here work hard under a lot of pressure, their work is obviously tremendously important and they are not particular well-paid compared to their colleagues in comparable countries. That said there is a lot of mis-information about their pay packet as it is - for example every F1 (first year) junior goes around claiming that they "only" earn £23k a year, whereas in fact the majority of their posts are 40% banded and they are therefore earning well over £30k a year, plus £84 every time they fill out a crematorium form (which none of them declare as income) before you even consider the fantastic ancillary benefits (not least a wonderful pension scheme). Plus the fact that unlike for example a partner at a law or accountancy firm, they are not dependant on profitability of the business and do not carry any economic risk.

If they are convinced they are not paid enough, it is because they are subsiding the rest of the NHS where the money wasted is eye-wateringly depressing. Yet any talk of any cuts anywhere in the NHS and who are the first to start mouthing off about "Tories trying to sell the NHS" :blah: :blah: :blah: - that's right, doctors. Unfortunately they want no NHS cuts, for the NHS to continue spiralling out of control financially and administratively, for its budget to be forever increased and still the Treasury (i.e. the taxpayers) would need to bail it out.

And it is about pay. All this "better service for patients" etc, is just a smokescreen, the working hours for most will not change much if at all, it is about pay. Which is fine, but just admit that that is the dispute. Every junior doctor I know makes out as though they could have been earning £80k doing a stress-free 9-5 straight out of university, but they made a huge sacrifice to work in conditions akin to a Japanese prisoner of war camp purely out of the goodness of hteir heart.

Theoperator

Post by Theoperator »

:lol: :lol:

Was half expecting you to bite mate, will answer in PM, you are honestly so so wrong, you cant even get the cremation fee right, and would any Doctor risk being suspended for not paying tax on it? Are you Ken Clarke in disguise :lol: :wink:

northbank123 wrote:T
northbank123 wrote:

The BMA are more interested in spreading bile, scare-mongering and causing hysteria than anything constructive.

Doctors here work hard under a lot of pressure, their work is obviously tremendously important and they are not particular well-paid compared to their colleagues in comparable countries. That said there is a lot of mis-information about their pay packet as it is - for example every F1 (first year) junior goes around claiming that they "only" earn £23k a year, whereas in fact the majority of their posts are 40% banded and they are therefore earning well over £30k a year, plus £84 every time they fill out a crematorium form (which none of them declare as income) before you even consider the fantastic ancillary benefits (not least a wonderful pension scheme). Plus the fact that unlike for example a partner at a law or accountancy firm, they are not dependant on profitability of the business and do not carry any economic risk.

If they are convinced they are not paid enough, it is because they are subsiding the rest of the NHS where the money wasted is eye-wateringly depressing. Yet any talk of any cuts anywhere in the NHS and who are the first to start mouthing off about "Tories trying to sell the NHS" :blah: :blah: :blah: - that's right, doctors. Unfortunately they want no NHS cuts, for the NHS to continue spiralling out of control financially and administratively, for its budget to be forever increased and still the Treasury (i.e. the taxpayers) would need to bail it out.

And it is about pay. All this "better service for patients" etc, is just a smokescreen, the working hours for most will not change much if at all, it is about pay. Which is fine, but just admit that that is the dispute. Every junior doctor I know makes out as though they could have been earning £80k doing a stress-free 9-5 straight out of university, but they made a huge sacrifice to work in conditions akin to a Japanese prisoner of war camp purely out of the goodness of hteir heart.

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

My girlfriend is an F1 in the Wales deanery. Could have been shunted up to North wales in first year or again for second year. I also work incredibly closely with all but one Welsh health boards and have a mate who is fairly high up in the BMA.

So I have plenty of perspective. Doesn't mean I'm right, but don't suggest I'm misinformed mate because it's just not true.

Doctors in this country have got an enormous chip on their shoulder and feel that they get shafted at every turn.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Theoperator wrote::lol: :lol:

Was half expecting you to bite mate, will answer in PM, you are honestly so so wrong, you cant even get the cremation fee right, and would any Doctor risk being suspended for not paying tax on it? Are you Ken Clarke in disguise :lol: :wink:

northbank123 wrote:T
northbank123 wrote:

Is this him???

MegaGooner

Post by MegaGooner »

78666. Adam Johnson *word censored*

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Vardy for diving - cheating cunnt - Ranieri and leicester fans for whining like Beeatch's when we beat them. :lol: :box: