The "Clive Xhakatard is a C*nt" c*nt Thread

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
DB10GOONER

Re: The "Neil Colin Wànker Warnock is a c*nt" c*nt Thread

Post by DB10GOONER »

Theoperator wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 11:00 pm
Mike Dean yet again.

WTF there he is in the Tranmere supporters home and away in the play offs. Bad enough (As all refs should not show preference for any team) But when Tranmere get through he stands on the top of one of the terrace and yells his head off.

Funny that 2 Forest Green players got sent off one per match. What a surprise with a PL ref watching on. Wonder which league the refs for the play offs will be next season.

Dean standing like that seems to have inspired some to jump over onto the pitch as well.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1128038877036535810

COME ON NEWPORT in the play off finals Pass me my tinpot please
Jasper is just a complete attention seeking cùnt. From the way he blind cards players to his fucking stupid over dramatic hand signals on the pitch. This fucking parasite on the arsehole of the game will be retired 15 seconds and he'll pop up on SlySports as their new resident refereeing "expert". :oops: :roll:

The fucking irony of such a shit ref being deemed an expert is insane. It's like interviewing Ronan Keating as an expert on singing or Mustafi as an expert on defending or Michael Jackson as an expert on not fucking kids in the ass. :censored:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 6:24 am
Theoperator wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 11:00 pm
Mike Dean yet again.

WTF there he is in the Tranmere supporters home and away in the play offs. Bad enough (As all refs should not show preference for any team) But when Tranmere get through he stands on the top of one of the terrace and yells his head off.

Funny that 2 Forest Green players got sent off one per match. What a surprise with a PL ref watching on. Wonder which league the refs for the play offs will be next season.

Dean standing like that seems to have inspired some to jump over onto the pitch as well.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1128038877036535810

COME ON NEWPORT in the play off finals Pass me my tinpot please
Jasper is just a complete attention seeking cùnt. From the way he blind cards players to his fucking stupid over dramatic hand signals on the pitch. This fucking parasite on the arsehole of the game will be retired 15 seconds and he'll pop up on SlySports as their new resident refereeing "expert". :oops: :roll:

The fucking irony of such a shit ref being deemed an expert is insane. It's like interviewing Ronan Keating as an expert on singing or Mustafi as an expert on defending or Michael Jackson as an expert on not fucking kids in the ass. :censored:
:coffeespit: :lol: :lol:

Joking aside Dean really is a CUNTBAG and deserves a Right Good "Shoeing". :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

UEFA. :censored:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Ohhhh! The Irony that a statue of their current hero that IMO looks remarkably more like one of their most hated figures from the past

:rubchin:

So who do you think it looks like?

I was thinking maggie CUNTWHORE thatcher ?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 6:19 pm
Ohhhh! The Irony that a statue of their current hero that IMO looks remarkably more like one of their most hated figures from the past

Well the arms remind of the bloke off the last leg

:oops:

Red Snapper

Post by Red Snapper »

OneBardGooner wrote:

That's Art Garfunkel isn't it? Or his son,

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

StuartL wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 6:44 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:

:lol: :lol:

Isn't it nicked from a Lionel Richie video :o

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 7:25 pm
StuartL wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 6:44 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:

:lol: :lol:

Isn't it nicked from a Lionel Richie video :o
I think that is the most appropriate term to describe seeing as it involves a scouser. :D

goonertux

Post by goonertux »

Danny Murphy on Talkshite today spouting on about how if Liverpool had been in the final in Baku, they would have filled the stadium and 30,000 fans would have travelled over. Yes Danny, and how many of those would have robbed their own fans of tickets as in Istanbul, or caused the usual trouble by being classless yobs? Prick!

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

goonertux wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 10:50 pm
Danny Murphy on Talkshite today spouting on about how if Liverpool had been in the final in Baku, they would have filled the stadium and 30,000 fans would have travelled over. Yes Danny, and how many of those would have robbed their own fans of tickets as in Istanbul, or caused the usual trouble by being classless yobs? Prick!
Also can someone ask Danny No Trophies how many innocent fans would now be dead? :censored:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 2:21 pm
goonertux wrote:
Also can someone ask Danny No Trophies how many innocent fans would now be dead? :censored:
Arsenal fans needed to take time off work.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Bradywasking wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 6:37 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 2:21 pm
goonertux wrote:
Arsenal fans needed to take time off work.
:lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

A lot of the time Cunting individuals on here is part fun/banter to semi-serious. But these 2 UTTER, UTTER SCUMBAGCUNTS Deserve to be Tortured very slowly for a long, long time then fed alive to a herd of swine.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-n ... e-48518872

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 6:27 pm
A lot of the time Cunting individuals on here is part fun/banter to semi-serious. But these 2 UTTER, UTTER SCUMBAGCUNTS Deserve to be Tortured very slowly for a long, long time then fed alive to a herd of swine.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-n ... e-48518872
Absolute vermin. Animals don't treat their young that badly. Only slight consolation is that both are going into the prison system as child killers and, whilst they will be segregated, at some point some self appointed ODC lifer will get access to them and they will get carved.

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Leinster rugby player pisses on a person in a Dublin pub during the celebrations following Leinster winning some league final in Glasgow.
The person pissed on was not part of the celebrations apparently..There is an attempt by justification for the rugby thug by some people declaring he was pissing on the pub floor and the innocent bloke was caught in the cross fire.
I thought all that boorish behaviour was to die with the elitism when rugby became professional. Obviously not in the D4 set.
In a seperate incident on the same weekend a Leinster Rugby acadmy player was asaulted by a former Leinster player who is also a former international from an unnamed country..The academy player needed brain scans following the alleged assault which took place during celebrations to mark the tenth anniversary of Leinster winning their first Heineken Cup.
This matter has been sorted internally by Leinster Rugby and IRFU..In other words close ranks and protect our own..If either incident had happened in Gaelic Games or Football circles it would be headline news for weeks..