The "Clive Xhakatard is a C*nt" c*nt Thread

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
Jock Gooner

Re: The "Tim Sherwood is a c*nt" c*nt Thread

Post by Jock Gooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 6:56 am
StuartL wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:38 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Jan 07, 2019 5:47 pm
The Arsenal Way wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 1:26 pm
A11M11 wrote:
Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:57 pm
Still going .............................last seen counting his fingers
:barscarf:
Oh, and of course....John Aldridge

and...... :hmmthink: :hmmthink: :hmmthink: :hmmthink: :hmmthink:

Pulis, RedCrapp, Phat Sam, Phil Brown, Paul Durkin, Jeff Winter, MIKE cvnt DEAN, Maureencvnt-hio, Billionaire WENGERCVNT,

Frank Brettell, Peter Shreeves, John Cameron, Doug Livermore & Ray Clemence, Fred Kirkham, OLD COCKSUCKER Osvaldo Ardiles, Peter McWilliam, Steve Perryman, Billy Minter, PONY, Gerry Francis with the ponytail at 84 y/o, Percy Smith, Chris Hughton, Wally Hardinge ,Christian Gross, Jack Tresadern, PERVERT KERB CRAWLER David Pleat, Peter McWilliam, Arthur Turner, Joe Hulme, Glenn Hoddle *special mention for UBERCVNT, Arthur Rowe , Jimmy Anderson, Jacques Santini, Bill Nicholson, Martin Jol, Keith Burkinshaw, Juande Ramos, Peter Shreeves, CLIVECVNT ALLENCVNT, Harry Redknappcvnt, (so cvntish he appears twice), Trevor Hartley & Doug Livermore, André Villas-Boas, Terry Venables, TIMMY SHERWOODCVNT, Mauricio Pochettino.

I could go on.......
:lol:

That's quite a cunting there old chap. A cuntpendium of cùnts if you will. :) :wink:
Doug Livermore made it on the list twice, taking up a place that Garth Crooks so richly deserves
:lol: :lol:

Epic fucking fail by Arsenal Way and so near to being bang on the money. Arsenal Way fucking sort yourself out mate. :lol: :wink:
An impressive collection of cu.nts I have to say and a very worthy addition by Stuart. Can I request a stewards enquiry as to the whereabouts of that humongous cu.nt Graham Roberts. And while we're on the subject can I throw Mark Falco, Tony Galvin, Steve Archibald aka the ugliest cu.nt in history that nobody could ever understand, Vinny Sideways and Paul 'orrible cu.nt Stewart into the mix just for the sake of good order.

DB10GOONER

Re: The "Sean spunk-gargling Dyche is a c*nt" c*nt Thread

Post by DB10GOONER »

Fucking hell I'm pretty sure Teddy The Bench Sheringham is not on that list. :shock: This is end of days stuff right here. :shock:

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

DB10GOONER wrote: Fucking hell I'm pretty sure Teddy The Bench Sheringham is not on that list. :shock: This is end of days stuff right here. :shock:
Jock Gooner wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 12:48 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
StuartL wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
The Arsenal Way wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 1:26 pm

:barscarf:
Oh, and of course....John Aldridge

and...... :hmmthink: :hmmthink: :hmmthink: :hmmthink: :hmmthink:

Pulis, RedCrapp, Phat Sam, Phil Brown, Paul Durkin, Jeff Winter, MIKE cvnt DEAN, Maureencvnt-hio, Billionaire WENGERCVNT,

Frank Brettell, Peter Shreeves, John Cameron, Doug Livermore & Ray Clemence, Fred Kirkham, OLD COCKSUCKER Osvaldo Ardiles, Peter McWilliam, Steve Perryman, Billy Minter, PONY, Gerry Francis with the ponytail at 84 y/o, Percy Smith, Chris Hughton, Wally Hardinge ,Christian Gross, Jack Tresadern, PERVERT KERB CRAWLER David Pleat, Peter McWilliam, Arthur Turner, Joe Hulme, Glenn Hoddle *special mention for UBERCVNT, Arthur Rowe , Jimmy Anderson, Jacques Santini, Bill Nicholson, Martin Jol, Keith Burkinshaw, Juande Ramos, Peter Shreeves, CLIVECVNT ALLENCVNT, Harry Redknappcvnt, (so cvntish he appears twice), Trevor Hartley & Doug Livermore, André Villas-Boas, Terry Venables, TIMMY SHERWOODCVNT, Mauricio Pochettino.

I could go on.......

That's quite a cunting there old chap. A cuntpendium of cùnts if you will. :) :wink:
Doug Livermore made it on the list twice, taking up a place that Garth Crooks so richly deserves

Epic fucking fail by Arsenal Way and so near to being bang on the money. Arsenal Way fucking sort yourself out mate. :lol: :wink:
An impressive collection of cu.nts I have to say and a very worthy addition by Stuart. Can I request a stewards enquiry as to the whereabouts of that humongous cu.nt Graham Roberts. And while we're on the subject can I throw Mark Falco, Tony Galvin, Steve Archibald aka the ugliest cu.nt in history that nobody could ever understand, Vinny Sideways and Paul 'orrible cu.nt Stewart into the mix just for the sake of good order.
To be fair - I think he has only gone for the managerial scum, so some worthy additions have not been included.
Apologies for jumping the gun

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

StuartL wrote:
Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:43 pm
DB10GOONER wrote: Fucking hell I'm pretty sure Teddy The Bench Sheringham is not on that list. :shock: This is end of days stuff right here. :shock:
Jock Gooner wrote:
Tue Jan 08, 2019 12:48 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
StuartL wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

To be fair - I think he has only gone for the managerial scum, so some worthy additions have not been included.
Apologies for jumping the gun
No apologies required. You just took the next logical step.....I don't think there can be any restrictions to calling out scum whether they be managers or players.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Have to agree chaps. A cùnt is a cùnt be it managerial cuntiness or player based cuntiness. 8)

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

XHAKA :evil:

The Arsenal Way

Post by The Arsenal Way »

Well.........................
Robbie FUCKING (WE ALL LIVE IN A ) FOWLER
SNORTING (cheap grade, and cut with panadol)
blah blah blah
stuff

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

A rugby player was allegedly racially abused last weekend at an Ulster match.. Journalist and former player (I think) Neil Francis has blamed soccer fans for this because they have drifted awsy from their sub standard league...
Francis has been offered a PR role with Liverpool FC because of his ability to deflect blame.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Bradywasking wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:24 pm
A rugby player was allegedly racially abused last weekend at an Ulster match.. Journalist and former player (I think) Neil Francis has blamed soccer fans for this because they have drifted awsy from their sub standard league...
Francis has been offered a PR role with Liverpool FC because of his ability to deflect blame.

Fucking towel flicking weirdos. :censored:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Who the fuck are this attention-whore racist D-List boyband “Azealia Banks”? :oops: :box:

Are they NYC kids from a reality TV show, or just some wannabe gangsta rappers from South London? :oops:

Either way they sniff of syphilitic gash burger. :censored:

And why didn't someone tell me they were miming in Dublin this week? Throat punch opportunity missed. :censored: :x

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 5:14 pm
Who the fuck are this attention-whore racist D-List boyband “Azealia Banks”? :oops: :box:

Are they NYC kids from a reality TV show, or just some wannabe gangsta rappers from South London? :oops:

And why didn't someone tell me they were miming in Dublin this week? Throat punch opportunity missed. :censored: :x
She/they/ it were coming to Dublin to play in The Academy not Croke Park , yet she acts like a diva on the flight...Having said that there are much better gigs in The Academy than Croke Park.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Bradywasking wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 5:35 am
DB10GOONER wrote:

She/they/ it were coming to Dublin to play in The Academy not Croke Park , yet she acts like a diva on the flight...Having said that there are much better gigs in The Academy than Croke Park.
Tbh I had never heard of the ugly no mark cùnt until she had a pop at the Aer Lingus trolley dollies. :lol:

Speaking of ugly, have you seen the state of the ugly fucking potbellied pig? Fucking hell, this dog calling other people “ugly” is the irony overload equivalent of Piers Morgan calling someone “a cùnt”. :lol:

Reading some of the Comedy gold quotes from her and she obviously is a bit simple. According to her "black people can't be racist - it's not a thing". :oops: :lol:

Apparently she has a long and embarrassing history of racism homophobia and starting pathetic little social media spats with other non entity "celebrities" in a forlorn attempt to try keep her comatose "career" on life support and in the public eye. :oops: :roll:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 6:50 am
Bradywasking wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 5:35 am
DB10GOONER wrote:

Tbh I had never heard of the ugly no mark cùnt until she had a pop at the Aer Lingus trolley dollies. :lol:

Speaking of ugly, have you seen the state of the ugly fucking potbellied pig? Fucking hell, this dog calling other people “ugly” is the irony overload equivalent of Piers Morgan calling someone “a cùnt”. :lol:

Reading some of the Comedy gold quotes from her and she obviously is a bit simple. According to her "black people can't be racist - it's not a thing". :oops: :lol:

Apparently she has a long and embarrassing history of racism homophobia and starting pathetic little social media spats with other non entity "celebrities" in a forlorn attempt to try keep her comatose "career" on life support and in the public eye. :oops: :roll:
Never heard of her either , don't believe my life suffered from not being aware of her..

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Horrific accident involving a truck and a car on the M50 Dublin orbital motorway yesterday that left a young lady with catastrophic injuries that lead to her death. The scene was apparently devestating and traumatic for eye witnesses and emergency services and yet other people could find time to photograph the deceased lady and post it on social media.. Just hearing on the news this very minute that Police are still appealing to those people not to share the photographs on social media platforms. What kind of c##ts behave like that ?

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Bradywasking wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:34 am
Horrific accident involving a truck and a car on the M50 Dublin orbital motorway yesterday that left a young lady with catastrophic injuries that lead to her death. The scene was apparently devestating and traumatic for eye witnesses and emergency services and yet other people could find time to photograph the deceased lady and post it on social media.. Just hearing on the news this very minute that Police are still appealing to those people not to share the photographs on social media platforms. What kind of c##ts behave like that ?
The fucking vermin actually videoed the scene and posted it on social media. A fucking mate of mine got it and sent it to our whatsapp football team group but with no description or warning. The footage is horrific. The poor girl and her family. Fucking hell.

We lit our mate up for posting it the stupid prick. :censored: