The "Clive Xhakatard is a C*nt" c*nt Thread

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
goonersid

Re: The "Pogba is a c*nt" c*nt Thread

Post by goonersid »

I don’t want to stereotype them either but the truth is they’re all dirty thieving gippo bastards! :D

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

The scumbags who robbed life saving equipment from a Dublin Ambulance , while the crew were trying to save a heart attack victim, and then tried to sell it. Thankfully it has been recovered but can you imagine the outcry from these entitled pricks if one of them or one of their family members died because there was no life saving equipment on the Ambulance attending them.
Obviously that would be the Government's fault.

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Was at a work training evening last night, when it was over the manager hosting it announced that Ireland had beaten India in the Women's World Cup Quarter Final in Hockey..Great achievement I'm sure and well done to them, but in typical Oirish style this announcement was created with some cheers and applause....from people who up to last week didn't know there was a Hockey World Cup for women and that "we" had a team in it. Now it is all over social media and the team , that the majority of the nation could not name one player off are our new heroes.
I hate this typical bandwagonism ..PS Apparently the Irish girls had to raise €550 each to play for their country and this tournament , they must feel like telling the nation to fuck off and ask "where were you when WE were shit?"

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Bradywasking wrote:
Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:59 am
Was at a work training evening last night, when it was over the manager hosting it announced that Ireland had beaten India in the Women's World Cup Quarter Final in Hockey..Great achievement I'm sure and well done to them, but in typical Oirish style this announcement was created with some cheers and applause....from people who up to last week didn't know there was a Hockey World Cup for women and that "we" had a team in it. Now it is all over social media and the team , that the majority of the nation could not name one player off are our new heroes.
I hate this typical bandwagonism ..PS Apparently the Irish girls had to raise €550 each to play for their country and this tournament , they must feel like telling the nation to fuck off and ask "where were you when WE were shit?"
As a nation we must be the worst bunch of bandwagon jumping cùnts on planet Earth. :oops:

I've had heated "discussions" with a couple of mates about why I can't "get behind the boys" when the towel flicking is on and apart from having no interest in fingering another man's arsehole, I'm just not a bandwagon jumping fucktard. Their only argument is "but it's Oireland!!". Simple bastards. :roll: :lol:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Aug 03, 2018 6:07 am
Bradywasking wrote:
As a nation we must be the worst bunch of bandwagon jumping cùnts on planet Earth. :oops:

I've had heated "discussions" with a couple of mates about why I can't "get behind the boys" when the towel flicking is on and apart from having no interest in fingering another man's arsehole, I'm just not a bandwagon jumping fucktard. Their only argument is "but it's Oireland!!". Simple bastards. :roll: :lol:
Had the same "but it's Oireland " discussion with work colleagues, family and friends and my response was by their logic I have to watch the Eurovision song contest and the show jumping because "we " are in it...

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Bradywasking wrote:
Fri Aug 03, 2018 6:27 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Bradywasking wrote:

Had the same "but it's Oireland " discussion with work colleagues, family and friends and my response was by their logic I have to watch the Eurovision song contest and the show jumping because "we " are in it...
A few years back, the year after Oireland had won the poxfest that is the Eurovision shitsong competition, my local was rammed full of arseholes in Oireland rugby and footy jerseys watching.... the fucking Eurovision.... and screaming hysterically as the points were awarded. I was so embarrassed I left the pub. :oops:

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Bradywasking wrote:

You are just an argumentative fecker Mrs Brown.... :box: :lol: :wink:

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:41 pm
Bradywasking wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
Bradywasking wrote:

A few years back, the year after Oireland had won the poxfest that is the Eurovision shitsong competition, my local was rammed full of arseholes in Oireland rugby and footy jerseys watching.... the fucking Eurovision.... and screaming hysterically as the points were awarded. I was so embarrassed I left the pub. :oops:
Johnny Logan is an Irish God.... :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Pogba. :censored:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

goonersid wrote:
Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:41 am
I don’t want to stereotype them either but the truth is they’re all dirty thieving gippo bastards! :D

That's not stereotyping Sid that's TRUTH. :barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Bradywasking wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
Bradywasking wrote:

I heard it was because it was your round. :D :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sun Sep 02, 2018 9:36 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Bradywasking wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
Bradywasking wrote:

I heard it was because it was your round. :D :wink:
:lol:

That was just a bonus! :barscarf:

AkneyGooner

Post by AkneyGooner »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sun Sep 02, 2018 9:35 pm
goonersid wrote:
Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:41 am
They would be away with that stereo faster than you could type them with it.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Pogba. :censored:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

FIFA. :censored:

Omitting Messi from the last 3 for the world player of the year. Absolute stupidity. :roll: :oops: :censored: