The "Clive Xhakatard is a C*nt" c*nt Thread

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
DB10GOONER

Re: The "Neil Colin Wànker Warnock is a c*nt" c*nt Thread

Post by DB10GOONER »

Bradywasking wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:28 am
Leinster rugby player pisses on a person in a Dublin pub during the celebrations following Leinster winning some league final in Glasgow.
The person pissed on was not part of the celebrations apparently..There is an attempt by justification for the rugby thug by some people declaring he was pissing on the pub floor and the innocent bloke was caught in the cross fire.
I thought all that boorish behaviour was to die with the elitism when rugby became professional. Obviously not in the D4 set.
In a seperate incident on the same weekend a Leinster Rugby acadmy player was asaulted by a former Leinster player who is also a former international from an unnamed country..The academy player needed brain scans following the alleged assault which took place during celebrations to mark the tenth anniversary of Leinster winning their first Heineken Cup.
This matter has been sorted internally by Leinster Rugby and IRFU..In other words close ranks and protect our own..If either incident had happened in Gaelic Games or Football circles it would be headline news for weeks..
The Southside Barrister Mafia strike again. Utter cùnts every fucker involved in that nonsense of a "sport".

Remember the 5 or 6 Southside teen cùnts that kicked a Northside teen to death outside a Dublin night club a few years back? Only one did time and it turned out his daddy wasn't a member of the same rugby and golf clubs as all the barristers and the judge involved in the case were. :censored:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:08 pm
Bradywasking wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:28 am
Leinster rugby player pisses on a person in a Dublin pub during the celebrations following Leinster winning some league final in Glasgow.
The person pissed on was not part of the celebrations apparently..There is an attempt by justification for the rugby thug by some people declaring he was pissing on the pub floor and the innocent bloke was caught in the cross fire.
I thought all that boorish behaviour was to die with the elitism when rugby became professional. Obviously not in the D4 set.
In a seperate incident on the same weekend a Leinster Rugby acadmy player was asaulted by a former Leinster player who is also a former international from an unnamed country..The academy player needed brain scans following the alleged assault which took place during celebrations to mark the tenth anniversary of Leinster winning their first Heineken Cup.
This matter has been sorted internally by Leinster Rugby and IRFU..In other words close ranks and protect our own..If either incident had happened in Gaelic Games or Football circles it would be headline news for weeks..
The Southside Barrister Mafia strike again. Utter cùnts every fucker involved in that nonsense of a "sport".

Remember the 5 or 6 Southside teen cùnts that kicked a Northside teen to death outside a Dublin night club a few years back? Only one did time and it turned out his daddy wasn't a member of the same rugby and golf clubs as all the barristers and the judge involved in the case were. :censored:
Leinster Rugby have admitted that neither offence was reported to the police..I know it is up to the two victims to reprort and press charges, but they ( Leinster Rugby) held an internal inquiry into two potential crimes of assault and didn't inform the police.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

Ryan Giggs! Great to see this filthy piece of an excuse for a human being, making a hash of the a Wales job!! Uttet c u n t

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

goonersid wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:03 pm
Ryan Giggs! Great to see this filthy piece of an excuse for a human being, making a hash of the a Wales job!! Uttet c u n t
If he was Oirish (proper Oirish, not your diluted faux Oirish sid :wink: ) he'd be known as "Dirty" Giggs forever. :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

The fat fucking bitch sat opposite me on this train home. She is fucking inhaling a burger and chips and I'm fucking starving! :censored:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:46 pm
The fat fucking bitch sat opposite me on this train home. She is fucking inhaling a burger and chips and I'm fucking starving! :censored:

:coffeespit: :coffeespit: :coffeespit:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

DB10GOONER wrote:
You seem to be struggling with fellow passengers on public transport in recent times..

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Bradywasking wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:02 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
You seem to be struggling with fellow passengers on public transport in recent times..
:lol:

More a case of struggling with 90 percent of the Oirish public Brady. :wink:

Andrew

Post by Andrew »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:44 pm
Bradywasking wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

Now if I said that, you'd call me a racist...

:rubchin: :rubchin: :rubchin:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Andrew wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:04 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:44 pm
Bradywasking wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

Now if I said that, you'd call me a racist...

:rubchin: :rubchin: :rubchin:
Racist.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

:lol: :wink:

Anyhoo it's not racist if you hate most of your own people. It's common sense. :-P

Andrew

Post by Andrew »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:08 am
:lol: :wink:

Anyhoo it's not racist if you hate most of your own people. It's common sense. :-P
As in, takes one to know one?

8)

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

This C.U.N.T Must DIE! asap and as Painfully as possible, he thinks he's the big bollocks by killing all those animals.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p07d0jdh

:tickedoff: :tickedoff: :tickedoff:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Harry Diving Cùnt Kane. The biggest fucking cheat the game has seen since Slippy Me and the Granny Molester. Appalling diving fuckwound. Genuinely hope he does his ACL or Achilles during one of his many gymnastic displays. :censored: