THE CHARLIE! CHARLIE! one of our own 'GOOD GUYS' THREAD

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
xDAVEYx

Post by xDAVEYx »

Gooner_Sam wrote:18 lasagne
good shout :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

19. Lord Horatio Nelson

If you dont know much about him get a book and read up, the man had balls of steel and is a hero in the true sense of the word

olgitgooner

Post by olgitgooner »

19 again. What a fuckin hero.

Also, when he was dying, he didn't say "Kiss me, Hardy".

He said "Kismet, Hardy". Kismet meaning "fate".

He wasn't one of those sailors. :wink:

olgitgooner

Post by olgitgooner »

20. The Duke of Wellington.

Famously said about his troops (particularly the Irish) "They may not scare the enemy. But they sure scare the fuckin shit outa me." :D

Then proceeded to give Napoleon a fuckin good hiding. :barscarf:

I suppose the Prussians deserve a bit of a mention, too. :(

Naki_Gooner

Post by Naki_Gooner »

olgitgooner wrote:19 again. What a fuckin hero.

Also, when he was dying, he didn't say "Kiss me, Hardy".

He said "Kismet, Hardy". Kismet meaning "fate".

He wasn't one of those sailors. :wink:
... 1st hand account? :barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

My missus.

Insisted on blowing me in the shower this morning, meaning I missed the early train to work, meaning I missed a really shit meeting, meaning I am in great form today, meaning I am treating myself to a burrito for lunch, meaning I will destroy the 2nd floor jacks after lunch (I work on the 3rd floor) meaning that arsehole in HR that queried my OT last month will have to smell my chilli ravaged shit everytime he goes in that jacks today and he's the cunt I want, he killed my frog!

:barscarf:

If you don't know of Kevin Bloody Wilson that frog reference will be lost on you. :wink:

xDAVEYx

Post by xDAVEYx »

flash gunner wrote:19. Lord Horatio Nelson

If you dont know much about him get a book and read up, the man had balls of steel and is a hero in the true sense of the word
22. Vice Admiral the Lord Collingwood of HMS Royal Sovereign, the unsung anti-*word censored*/hero of Trafalgar who's ship was first to reach the Franco-Spanish line. Nelson was said to have remarked: "see how that noble fellow Collingwood carries his ship into action!"

seems only fair given that Nelson's column sits in London and Collingwood's is stuck in the north... :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

DB10GOONER wrote:My missus.

Insisted on blowing me in the shower this morning, meaning I missed the early train to work, meaning I missed a really shit meeting, meaning I am in great form today, meaning I am treating myself to a burrito for lunch, meaning I will destroy the 2nd floor jacks after lunch (I work on the 3rd floor) meaning that arsehole in HR that queried my OT last month will have to smell my chilli ravaged shit everytime he goes in that jacks today and he's the cunt I want, he killed my frog!

:barscarf:

If you don't know of Kevin Bloody Wilson that frog reference will be lost on you. :wink:
Muhahahaha! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

The state I left that jacks in!! Jaysus - it smells like a Mexican died in there about a month ago and someone took a shit all over him then fermented him in wino's piss. Awesome burrito. Just... awesome. :lol:

:wink:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

:lol: Well played not good enough to get a place on the anti-*word censored*/hero thread but well played :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

flash gunner wrote::lol: Well played not good enough to get a place on the anti-c**t/hero thread but well played :lol:
Thank you. But I still reckon she gets her place on the thread. She was the key ingredient in my day turning out so well. And she swallowed. :lol: :wink:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
flash gunner wrote::lol: Well played not good enough to get a place on the anti-c**t/hero thread but well played :lol:
Thank you. But I still reckon she gets her place on the thread. She was the key ingredient in my day turning out so well. And she swallowed. :lol: :wink:
I feel unwell now!!!!! She has her place dont worry :lol:

xDAVEYx

Post by xDAVEYx »

DB10GOONER wrote:
you make it sound like she's achieved something!! :lol: :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

xDAVEYx wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
you make it sound like she's achieved something!! :lol: :wink:
Not at all, it just qualifies all that went before... :wink: And ups her standing in the world of great women. :-P :wink:

xDAVEYx

Post by xDAVEYx »

well said. i trust she is aware of the respect she has earned on this here forum :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

xDAVEYx wrote:well said. i trust she is aware of the respect she has earned on this here forum :lol:
I am still alive, am I not? I think that answers that question. :-P :wink: