F*cking Old Bill get Away With It Again!!!!

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
OneBardGooner

F*cking Old Bill get Away With It Again!!!!

Post by OneBardGooner »

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-10723274

It stinks to high f*cking heaven...... :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

REB

Post by REB »

that isnt justice and is so wrong :evil:

mrgnu1958

Post by mrgnu1958 »

I never expected anything else..THE CRUNTS!!
This country is going to Hell in a hand cart. :twisted: :twisted:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

Has anyone seen the video of this? The paper seller who was pushed over was purposely walking slowly in front of the police with snarling dogs and everything else, now in a situation like that (the G20 riots happening) he was asking to be 'moved' out of the way. Im not saying he deserved to die but if you bait the police when they are in a pressure situation then youre asking for trouble!! Personally i would have been off like a shot if i had nothing to do with the protests (as he apparently didnt)

The push itself shouldnt have killed anyone its not like they shot him and the fact he died was really unfortunate especially for him and his family but i think the crux of this investigation was it couldnt be proven one way or another if the push killed him so it couldnt go to court, not a whitewash IMO

Bergkamp-Genius

Post by Bergkamp-Genius »

I think the guy was obviously not the full shilling....he was deliberately being a twat and trying to antagonise the police and as Flash was suggesting considering what was going on that day he was asking for trouble..
It always irritates me these people that latch on to these demos and get themselves right in the front line of areas where there is trouble, feeling like right heroes, then the minute they get hurt it's everyone elses fault..
If you want to go on a demo,go for it, if you want to get up front and give it some, go for it, i'm all for it..but don't play the victim afterwards when you get hurt...

Rosie_titters

Post by Rosie_titters »

yur honor he simply pushed into my arms , clearly something wrong with the bloke

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Bergkamp-Genius wrote:I think the guy was obviously not the full shilling....he was deliberately being a twat and trying to antagonise the police and as Flash was suggesting considering what was going on that day he was asking for trouble..
It always irritates me these people that latch on to these demos and get themselves right in the front line of areas where there is trouble, feeling like right heroes, then the minute they get hurt it's everyone elses fault..
If you want to go on a demo,go for it, if you want to get up front and give it some, go for it, i'm all for it..but don't play the victim afterwards when you get hurt
100% agreed. In Oireland we have a certain middle class type of arsehole that gets involved in these type of things just to piss mommy and daddy off. They antagonise the cops, get slapped down for their trouble and then whine like bitches about it. If you don't want trouble don't go looking for trouble you retards. :roll:

Alot of these type of arseholes were on the boats to Gaza stopped by the Isrealis. Most of them couldn't give a fuck about the Palestinians, they just want the attention and to piss off their parents. You should have seen all the grinning laughing assholes getting off the plane in Dublin... it was all a big jolly up for them. Cuntslops.

I once had a verbal set to with this southsider (Dublin version of Tamara Beckwith and the posh Chelsea set) who kept trying to shove a pro Palestinian banner in my face as I walked past her little demo.

"Oooh they are being MURDERED!!" She screeched. "It's all America's fault!! I hate America!!"

The same stupid bitch stood there lashing this rubbish out in her Abercrombie and Fitch jumper... She hated America but you just know she cannot do without her weekend shopping trips to The Big Apple, huh? (irony wasn't her strong point!)

I took her to task and asked her if she was so socially contientious why didn't she spend some time helping the homeless and the junkies in Dublin's hardcore inner city areas or helping the traveller community?

"But the Americans are killing the Palestinians!!" she howled (Geo-political knowledge also not a strong point here!!).

She howled and screeched. Never answered my question though. Junkies and homeless are probably not "sexy" enough causes for her poor little mind to comprehend... probably wouldn't piss daddy and his golf chums off enough either... :roll:
:banghead: :roll: :evil:

northbankbren

Post by northbankbren »

BG What are you on about!!!!!!!!

The guy was a evening standard seller.

He wasnt at the protest, he was at bloody work!!!!

As for antagonising the police??? The guy was walking away with his back turned with his hands in his bloody pocket!!!!!!!!!!!

And Flash come on mate....purposely walking slowly in front of police :shock: ......shit, he should have been shot for that :roll:

As for the push, we really have no idea what effect it had on his body. People have died after far less, and the fact is this guy ended up dead so it clearly had a serious effect.

As for asking for trouble??? Anyone who has seen the footage and read up on the story would know that is absoulute bollocks!!!!!! And anyone you thinks this is just as bad as the riot police who take that job because they like to fight. I have seen first hand what tactic the riot police use and to say these guys clearly signed up for that role because they like a ruck is an understatement.

Its a discgrace and a cover up. In the last 50 years over 1000 people have died in police custody....the amount of convictions following these deaths.....zero.....sums it up.

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

If you antagonise the police when its a pressure situation youre running the risk of being 'moved' on whatever form that takes. If you want to have no trouble keep out of their way, this paper seller didnt think of it that way

northbankbren

Post by northbankbren »

flash gunner wrote:If you antagonise the police when its a pressure situation youre running the risk of being 'moved' on whatever form that takes. If you want to have no trouble keep out of their way, this paper seller didnt think of it that way
He was walking away. He had done nothing wrong. What more to you expect him to do? The police werent charging. Again what did the guy do to "antagonise" the police?.....keep his hands in his pockets? not run?

And trust me if you've ever seen these guys in action youd know who are the ones who do the antagonising.

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

northbankbren wrote:
flash gunner wrote:If you antagonise the police when its a pressure situation youre running the risk of being 'moved' on whatever form that takes. If you want to have no trouble keep out of their way, this paper seller didnt think of it that way
He was walking away. He had done nothing wrong. What more to you expect him to do? The police werent charging. Again what did the guy do to "antagonise" the police?.....keep his hands in his pockets? not run?

And trust me if you've ever seen these guys in action youd know who are the ones who do the antagonising.
when there is rioting going on elsewhere in the City and the police are on high alert if you see them walking forward (almost in formation) you move out of their way quick, unless of course you want to have a dig or act like a smart arse in which case youve got to expect something, of course you should be allowed to walk anywhere anytime but its not a perfect world and you have read situations

Ive been in a similar situation following Arsenal at the CWC final '95 in Paris. All was fine and suddenly some fighting started under the Eifell tower out of nowhere riot police in the full gear showed up and started moving towards the gooners everyone including me ran and do you no what? Im here to tell the tale if i had been a smart arse who walked slowly might have got a smack over the head let alone a push and i had the right to walk then too

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Bren, firstly let me say the thug cop was out of order for pushing the guy in the back like that. That is a given. But surely we all must take some responsibility for our actions too? Why was the guy walking so slowly so close to a bunch of charged up riot cops?

Of course this doesn't condone what that thug cop did but why risk what was a pretty predictable outcome?

I was in work when we had the anti-Orange Order riots in Dublin a couple years ago. I work in the street beside where the riot happened. Did I go down there and get up close to the riot cops or the local scum out riotting and looting? Fuck no. Because odds on I could have got milled by one side or the other.

Again, I do not condone what the thug cop did, but the poor guy that died contributed to his own demise by getting in that close to a dangerous situation.

Rosie_titters

Post by Rosie_titters »

looking at the vid - it does seem, he is being a bit of a cock, but the copper didn't need to push him over, and clearly didn't know the bloke was going to die.
I think the police do a wonderful job, under the circumanstances they are put under...when you watch these riots on the telly, i don't know how i would react if some 18 year old spotty oink was throwing petrol bombs, and house bricks at my head.
I have always said, there is no problem with well controlled protesting but no need to for rioting...most of these rioters are just thugs looking for trouble - if it was up to me - i would get out the megaphone and say "this is your first and only warning, go home now, or risk your own life"...then i would call the army in and start shooting the rioters at will - these thugs would soon run off home, shitting themselves

northbankbren

Post by northbankbren »

My problem is the fact that just being somewhere makes YOU a target. And i really dont buy into the whole, you should know the score when it comes to riot police.

They are trained in crowd control. They are trained that force is the last resort. Its their job to spot trouble makers. The fact that any trouble at any protest and those innocents who are hurt are told you shouldnt be there, or you should know not to get in their way, its rubbish....if you've never experienced them how do you know what to do? Also what if you are a bit mentally challenged, slow, deaf, whatever these people have to be taken into account.

If these coppers done their jobs properly incidents like this wouldnt happen. I suppose it was that woman who got slapped in the face by the coppers fault because her face wasa in the way of his hand.

Its not as if this guy was in a big crowd that they charged, he was singled out.

A cousin of mine was at a protest a few years back. Deep in a crowd almost 200 yards away from the police. A bunch of idiots obviously started trouble with the cops up where they were, but none of this was visable from where my cousin was. From behind the police rushed the crowd. Chaos as the crowd ran, my cousins girlfriend fell and was being trampled by the running crowd. My cousin grabbed he arm and wouldnt let go as he didnt want to lose her in the crush and knew she was in trouble, he couldnt see the rest of her body as there were so many people scrambling from the police.

The next thing he knows he wakes up in a corner with people surrounding him on the floor, blood pouring from a massive cut on his chin. He was out of it for a few minutes but when he a come around was told he's been whacked by truncheon. He then realised his girlfriend wasnt to be seen. After almost an hour looking they found each other. They were now penned in by the police and not able to leave. His girlfriend paniced to see his face still bleeding....she convinced him to walk over to a group of coppers by an ambulance to see if they could get some help and were told to "fuck off" another copper actually walked over and sang "i fought the law and the law won" and then told em to piss off.

Two people on a peaceful protest as far away as they could get, and yet they were subjected to this!!!!! So i dont buy into the stay away from them theory.

If the police handled the situations in a better manner things like this wouldnt happen. Riot Police are just THUGS WITH BADGES AND BATS!!!!!!!!!

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

northbankbren wrote:My problem is the fact that just being somewhere makes YOU a target. And i really dont buy into the whole, you should know the score when it comes to riot police.

They are trained in crowd control. They are trained that force is the last resort. Its their job to spot trouble makers. The fact that any trouble at any protest and those innocents who are hurt are told you shouldnt be there, or you should know not to get in their way, its rubbish....if you've never experienced them how do you know what to do? Also what if you are a bit mentally challenged, slow, deaf, whatever these people have to be taken into account.

If these coppers done their jobs properly incidents like this wouldnt happen. I suppose it was that woman who got slapped in the face by the coppers fault because her face wasa in the way of his hand.

Its not as if this guy was in a big crowd that they charged, he was singled out.

A cousin of mine was at a protest a few years back. Deep in a crowd almost 200 yards away from the police. A bunch of idiots obviously started trouble with the cops up where they were, but none of this was visable from where my cousin was. From behind the police rushed the crowd. Chaos as the crowd ran, my cousins girlfriend fell and was being trampled by the running crowd. My cousin grabbed he arm and wouldnt let go as he didnt want to lose her in the crush and knew she was in trouble, he couldnt see the rest of her body as there were so many people scrambling from the police.

The next thing he knows he wakes up in a corner with people surrounding him on the floor, blood pouring from a massive cut on his chin. He was out of it for a few minutes but when he a come around was told he's been whacked by truncheon. He then realised his girlfriend wasnt to be seen. After almost an hour looking they found each other. They were now penned in by the police and not able to leave. His girlfriend paniced to see his face still bleeding....she convinced him to walk over to a group of coppers by an ambulance to see if they could get some help and were told to "fuck off" another copper actually walked over and sang "i fought the law and the law won" and then told em to piss off.

Two people on a peaceful protest as far away as they could get, and yet they were subjected to this!!!!! So i dont buy into the stay away from them theory.

If the police handled the situations in a better manner things like this wouldnt happen. Riot Police are just THUGS WITH BADGES AND BATS!!!!!!!!!
I'm sorry mate but that is a bit simplistic isn't it? All cops are bad, all protesters are innocent? Come on. For every bad cop there is a good cop and likewise with protesters. You can't just tar them all with one brush.

As for the riot cops' training, I have a good mate that's OB in London (started off on foot in tottingham in the early 90's, went up through the CO19 - back when it was SO19 - and served as a riot cop on numerous occasions). He told me before that their training is not comprehensive, they are not trained to pick out individual trouble makers (their squad leaders might be but the average joe soap cop isn't) and that most of the time you are shit scared and having abuse hurled at you, often objects being thrown at you too.

Basically, it is a violent (or at least aggressive) situation. What happened to your cousin was shocking and not his fault, but that is different than what this poor dead guy seemed to be doing, walking so slowly so close to the cops.

That is antaganising a fired up animal, and while in a perfect world we should be able to walk how we like, where we like, in the real world we simply and sadly cannot.

I still don't condone the thug cop hitting him from behind but I still say the man was partially responsible for his own fate.