Things to do in Finsbury Park??

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
Pistols

Things to do in Finsbury Park??

Post by Pistols »

A friend of a friend (who rejoices in the name of Ronski Rosbotham) and his teenage son are going to the Blackpool game. I think my pal has given them details of a few decent pubs in the area but is there anything they could do on the Saturday night. Any cheapish restaurants? Perhaps **** could take them for a tour in his taxi or something.

12thGooner

Post by 12thGooner »

the missues alwasy dragged my sorry ass to loads of places round there. can never remember what they are called. Head along blackstock road there are quite a few pizza / greek indo etc restaurants along there and some good boozers too.

QuartzGooner

Post by QuartzGooner »

Why not head into the West end after the game?

Big_G

Post by Big_G »

you could have a kick around in the park

mrgnu1958

Re: Things to do in Finsbury Park??

Post by mrgnu1958 »

Pistols wrote:A friend of a friend (who rejoices in the name of Ronski Rosbotham) and his teenage son are going to the Blackpool game. I think my pal has given them details of a few decent pubs in the area but is there anything they could do on the Saturday night. Any cheapish restaurants? Perhaps **** could take them for a tour in his taxi or something.
If they get in my Taxi on saturday night PIST"y they will have a free ride.
Cant be fairer than that :barscarf: :barscarf:

Pistols

Post by Pistols »

Cheers ****'y I'm sure they would enjoy an evening in the back of your taxi. Any interesting sights to see??

QuartzGooner

Post by QuartzGooner »

Pistols wrote:Cheers ****'y I'm sure they would enjoy an evening in the back of your taxi. Any interesting sights to see??
Yes so I am told, but they would need a magnifying glass :D

olgitgooner

Re: Things to do in Finsbury Park??

Post by olgitgooner »

Pistols wrote:A friend of a friend (who rejoices in the name of Ronski Rosbotham) and his teenage son are going to the Blackpool game. I think my pal has given them details of a few decent pubs in the area but is there anything they could do on the Saturday night. Any cheapish restaurants? Perhaps **** could take them for a tour in his taxi or something.
If they are not Londoners (and don't need to stay around Finsbury Park) they should head off to sample some other places.

Jump on the tube. Go to Covent Garden. One of my favourite places. Free street entertainment. Pubs. Restaurants. A truly great atmosphere.

Or, for a pub with a difference, get off the tube at Embankment, cross the road to the Thames, turn right, keep walking until you see a boat called the Tattershall Castle. You can sit on the deck. Watch the world go by. Have a beer at normal London prices. If not cheaper.

pixie

Post by pixie »

merson_is_god

Post by merson_is_god »

Buy a bagel from the Bagel Place!