Grumpy Git - things that "literally" get on my tit

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
wilko49er

Re: Grumpy Git - things that "literally" get on my tit

Post by wilko49er »

“ Millenials” or whatever you want go call these needy Crunts!! Fuck them and their modern parents, who should be dishing out slaps, but cant do it incase they get reported to plod. By the “non gender specific”, “i need my space” “its all the oldies faults” “ selfie loving” “reality tv worshipping” “ gimme everything” little fucking treasures.

Red Snapper

Post by Red Snapper »

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This, absolutely.

Snowflake millennials :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :roll: :cussing:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

wilko49er wrote:
Fri May 25, 2018 3:04 pm
“ Millenials” or whatever you want go call these needy Crunts!! Fuck them and their modern parents, who should be dishing out slaps, but cant do it incase they get reported to plod. By the “non gender specific”, “i need my space” “its all the oldies faults” “ selfie loving” “reality tv worshipping” “ gimme everything” little fucking treasures.
Oh yes 100 %....in a Dublin art gallery recently a security attendent (doing her job properly) pointed out to a woman that her child was behaving in a way that was endangering paintings etc.. This was done in a polite way , but rather than accept the employee's advice the woman lost it saying " her child's love and appreciation of art was destroyed forever by this bullying " No doubt she posted her traumatic experience on Social media so her friends could ask "u ok hun?" Th child was being a child, bored out of its mind as Mummy force fed it culture.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Bradywasking wrote:
Sat May 26, 2018 7:57 am
wilko49er wrote:
Fri May 25, 2018 3:04 pm
Oh yes 100 %....in a Dublin art gallery recently a security attendent (doing her job properly) pointed out to a woman that her child was behaving in a way that was endangering paintings etc.. This was done in a polite way , but rather than accept the employee's advice the woman lost it saying " her child's love and appreciation of art was destroyed forever by this bullying " No doubt she posted her traumatic experience on Social media so her friends could ask "u ok hun?" Th child was being a child, bored out of its mind as Mummy force fed it culture.
Utter utter cúnts. :banghead: :censored:

My missus keeps up with family and friends on facebook and she is always showing me pictures of her sister's fat friend (no, that is NOT a euphemism! :shock: :lol: ). This fat friend is a "beauty consultant". She looks like a heavy bloke in drag, maybe a trucker with "an alternative lifestyle" at the weekends. Anyway she's always posting pictures of herself posing in full make up and latest dress just before going for a night out and every second fucking comment is from her retarded little group of family and friends saying shit like "u go girl" and "stunning, just stunning..." and "u looking beauts Bay". :oops: :roll:

Just please will all you social media fucktards fuck off and fucking die. PLEASE. :censored: :box: :censored:

I'm kidding. I don't want anyone to die. Just maybe get an explosive dose of the shits. :wink:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

A British mum has called for the banning of Men at Work Signs. According to the BBC Twitter Account she wants the signs to be include women in order to stamp out sexism in the work place...
Searching for her five minutes of fame I think..People needs projects in their lives , real issues to concern themselves with.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Bradywasking wrote:
Thu May 31, 2018 5:44 am
A British mum has called for the banning of Men at Work Signs. According to the BBC Twitter Account she wants the signs to be include women in order to stamp out sexism in the work place...
Searching for her five minutes of fame I think..People needs projects in their lives , real issues to concern themselves with.
No she's right of course. I've always found the job title "Midwife" offensive because of its historical female association which discriminates against me. I'm starting a campaign to get it changed to the gender neutral "Vagina Wrangler".

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Politically incorrect but I hate the load of bollix that surrounds the Dublin City Women's Mini Marathon..
It's not a mini marathon it's a 10k.and most of the 30,000 participants walk it..They raise money for a lot of charities but to see them strut around town after it with their dirt cheap tin medals around their necks is annoying ...Whooping for photographs in a way only girls can and shouting "girl power" as if it was important. Then they post it on Facebook. " really proud of today ..go girls" and such like.. And then the men who dress up as women and take part...it's not original and it's not funny .

GranadaJoe

Post by GranadaJoe »

Bradywasking wrote:
Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:59 pm
Politically incorrect but I hate the load of bollix that surrounds the Dublin City Women's Mini Marathon..
It's not a mini marathon it's a 10k.and most of the 30,000 participants walk it..They raise money for a lot of charities but to see them strut around town after it with their dirt cheap tin medals around their necks is annoying ...Whooping for photographs in a way only girls can and shouting "girl power" as if it was important. Then they post it on Facebook. " really proud of today ..go girls" and such like.. And then the men who dress up as women and take part...it's not original and it's not funny .

I wonder what would happen if you tried to organise a Men's Marathon.

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

When you turn the tap on and there’s a fucking spoon in the sink just in the right place to fucking soak you!

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

goonersid wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:13 pm
When you turn the tap on and there’s a fucking spoon in the sink just in the right place to fucking soak you!
Jesus. What type of utter cùnt puts a spoon in the sink rather than in the dishwasher? :censored:

Oh I forgot sid you are a nordy culchie.... a "dishwasher" is a machine that you place dirty cutlery and utensils in to wash them. It runs on a thing called "electricity".

:D :wink:

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:07 am
goonersid wrote:
Jesus. What type of utter cùnt puts a spoon in the sink rather than in the dishwasher? :censored:

Oh I forgot sid you are a nordy culchie.... a "dishwasher" is a machine that you place dirty cutlery and utensils in to wash them. It runs on a thing called "electricity".

FFS DB my son and myself put spoons in the sink so my wife can lift them and put them in the dishwasher! :roll:
Loading the dishwasher is womens work ! We’re real men up North lad!!
We’re too busy making bombs to load dishwashers :? :D :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

goonersid wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:11 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:07 am
goonersid wrote:

FFS DB my son and myself put spoons in the sink so my wife can lift them and put them in the dishwasher! :roll:
Loading the dishwasher is womens work ! We’re real men up North lad!!
We’re too busy making bombs to load dishwashers :? :D :wink:
:lol: :lol:

Theoperator

Post by Theoperator »

Bradywasking wrote:
Thu May 31, 2018 5:44 am
Isnt there a women at work sign already though :rubchin:

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

i shouldn't but..

:coffeespit: :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Muslims. All bastards.

ONLY KIDDING. :D :wink:

But some of them are bastards. The 20 or 30 of them blocking an entire footpath outside the mosque on Talbot Street in Dublin today were certainly bastards. :censored: :roll:

A fellow Dubliner called out to them as he passed "here lads for fucks sake don't blow up anything there now alright". I shouldn't but I did laugh out loud. :lol: :oops: