Grumpy Git - things that "literally" get on my tit

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
Bradywasking

Re: Grumpy Git - things that "literally" get on my tit

Post by Bradywasking »

goonersid wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:29 pm
Climate protesters!
Just seen them on the news, shower of pathetic deluded c u n t s!
I couldn’t give two fucks about climate change :x
Being a bit judgemental here I admit but on Friday I walked through Dublin City centre saw a few lads waiting to take part in the school climate protest. They were wearing their fee paying school blazers and ties..I thought to myself that climate change may not be as important to these boys in ten , fifteen and twenty years time when they are captains of industry..

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Those C.UNTS who ride bicycles through the city centre at break neck speed, whilst wearing headphones AND/Or texting and expect Pedestrians to move out of their way (especially during the mornings when everyone is walking through on their way to work).

I bought 3 cheap brollies (not the folding kind) yesterday and if some fucktwat heads towards me and expects me to 'Get Out of The Way' (Yup! that's what some of the C.unts shout) then the brolly is going in the spokes of their front wheel and they are going over the handle bars. :box:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 10:13 am
Those C.UNTS who ride bicycles through the city centre at break neck speed, whilst wearing headphones AND/Or texting and expect Pedestrians to move out of their way (especially during the mornings when everyone is walking through on their way to work).

I bought 3 cheap brollies (not the folding kind) yesterday and if some fucktwat heads towards me and expects me to 'Get Out of The Way' (Yup! that's what some of the C.unts shout) then the brolly is going in the spokes of their front wheel and they are going over the handle bars. :box:
We have a city bicycle hire scheme in Dublin , as in most cities I presume, the function of it seems to be that pay money to hire a bike that you cycle or walk along busy pavements and growl at people who don't get out of your way. Alternatively you can cycle on the street, wrong way on one way streets is a favourite, also pedestrian crossing lights are only for cars and buses etc..you can ignore them and shout at any pedestrians who dare cross the street when they are supposed to.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

goonersid wrote:
Sun Sep 22, 2019 8:47 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 3:24 pm
goonersid wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:29 pm
Climate protesters!
Just seen them on the news, shower of pathetic deluded c u n t s!
I couldn’t give two fucks about climate change :x
You just called both my kids cùnts sid. :lol: :box:
Take after their dad then? :wink: :lol:
:shock:

:box: :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

666. Cyclist cùnts. :censored:

Nearly got hit by one today at a traffic light. He had the red and as I stepped out onto the road he fucking ploughed almost through me. Saw him at the last second and stepped back enough so only his shoulder clipped my chin.

Well justifiably I fucking lit the street up with the abuse I hurled at him. Next minute cuntface starts to slow down as if he might want to retort. He changed his mind quick when I went straight towards him with the slap visor fully engaged. :lol: :box: Fucking flange took off at speed. :censored:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 6:08 pm

Nearly got hit by one today at a traffic light. He had the red and as I stepped out onto the road he fucking ploughed almost through me. Saw him at the last second and stepped back enough so only his shoulder clipped my chin.

Well justifiably I fucking lit the street up with the abuse I hurled at him. Next minute cuntface starts to slow down as if he might want to retort. He changed his mind quick when I went straight towards him with the slap visor fully engaged. :lol: :box: Fucking flange took off at speed. :censored:
They are a fucking law onto themselves. Red lights? What red lights ? for them.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Bradywasking wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 10:45 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:

They are a fucking law onto themselves. Red lights? What red lights ? for them.
Absolutely. My commute takes me through that junction at D'Olier Street (college green end) and it's like playing Russian Roulette trying to cross at those lights.

Herd

Post by Herd »

I'm not proud of it but I have actually unseated a few bike riders. I used to work just off oxford street and in the am they hurtle down there at deathly speed. One of them worked at the US embassy and he kicked up quite a stink which had the peelers appealing for witnesses despite the fact he nearly cut me in half ,yet according to the paper it was un unprovoked attack. I actually went to pick him up but did something else as he gave me abuse from the floor.

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

DB10GOONER wrote:

His shoulder hit your chin, where was Snow White when all this was happening 8) 00

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Herd wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 11:33 am
I'm not proud of it but I have actually unseated a few bike riders. I used to work just off oxford street and in the am they hurtle down there at deathly speed. One of them worked at the US embassy and he kicked up quite a stink which had the peelers appealing for witnesses despite the fact he nearly cut me in half ,yet according to the paper it was un unprovoked attack. I actually went to pick him up but did something else as he gave me abuse from the floor.
Good on You Herd.

One of these wanna be bradley wiggins are going to do some serious harm to someone one day, thing is as we all know it's too late when someone is dead or in a wheelchair for life.

Short arm tackle the cuntts and leave them gasping for breath I say! :box: :barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 12:14 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:

His shoulder hit your chin, where was Snow White when all this was happening 8) 00
No idea where you were princess. 8)

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 12:56 pm

Those images give me so much happiness OBG. :lol: 8) Hopefully they were all seriously hurt. 8)

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 5:34 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 12:56 pm

Those images give me so much happiness OBG. :lol: 8) Hopefully they were all seriously hurt. 8)
:D :high5:

We all need a bit of laughter in the current climate 8)

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

ps: